Main Menu

score submit

Started by zcxcasd, February 01, 2012, 05:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zcxcasd

I posted a few days earlier that my evermore stats under "zcxcasd" doesn't work.
I have tried this on a few more computers.. like 3-4 but they don't work either.
could you try to fix this problem?
I don't think it is a client problem.
try submitting anything under zcxcasd and see if it works for you... please

ps. today's mission(feb 1) is a perfect mission to test this because it is only takes like.. 3 minutes. please

CobraKill

Check you're connections. Maybe there's a firewall issue or something. It seems lately that alot of unexplained things are happening...

If you checked it, and I know you said it you think it wasn't a client problem, ask the portal. They could have something blocking games from sending out to other websites, or something like that.
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

knucracker

I just looked at the database record for "zcxcasd".

The timestamp for the last update of the record is  Feb 1 (today).  So this means that something about the record got updated earlier today.  Check all of your stats here and compare them to the ones in your game.
http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewstats-cwe.php?userfilter=zcxcasd

Note that stats can only go up on the server.  So if for some reason your missions won could is less than 14, you won't see that go up on the server (if I am remember correctly....)

Also, I assume you are playing CW:E from here?
http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/web/playcwe.php

zcxcasd

yes, I am playing from the same site,
the thing is, NOTHING is being changed and updated, including the "total time played"
it is always the same number.

the dreamscape stats, however, increase the normal amount

knucracker

Email me (support@knucklecracker.com) your flash shared object.  You will find it here:
"c:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RANDOM_STRING\knucklecracker.com\cwe.sol"
(Note this may be a hidden directory on your system)

The cwe.sol file is where creeper world evermore stores all of your stats and progress.  If there is something odd, I should be able to reproduce it with your stats.

zcxcasd

Quote from: virgilw on February 01, 2012, 10:10:14 AM
  So if for some reason your missions won could is less than 14, you won't see that go up on the server (if I am remember correctly....)

I don't quite understand this sentence
does this mean if dreamscape missions won < 14, doesn't get submitted?

I play this game on several computers and it is less than 14 on this computer

knucracker

The server stores the maximum value you have ever submitted.  Each time you play and submit, the dreamscape stats on the machine you are playing on get submitted.  If the values are less than what the server already has, they are ignored. (This prevents someone from zero'ing out your scores).

So if none of the machines you play on have a dreamscape stats higher than 14, the server won't exceed 14.

zcxcasd

problem solved :)
Thank you

I thought the submittal was incremental :(
so I guess someone higher than my score must have overwritten my scores with his :(

I play on several computers, so my dreamscape records were split in half.
I guess that was the reason.
I'll just play on one computer from now on.

..or alternatively, would using the same cwe.sol file allow me to renew the records properlyor is their other files related to the records?

knucracker

You can move the file around between machines... that should work fine you you need to hop to another machine and want it to increment the stats.  Just be sure to keep a backup copy around in case you accidentally delete it at some point.