release day

Started by koker93, November 06, 2012, 05:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

koker93

Virgil - today is Halo 4 day.  You gonna release CW3 and try to pull me away from my XBox??

J

CW3 will be released when it's ready, look around at CW3 and general forum for his own answer. I can say CW3 still hasn't all futures implemented...

4xC

There is already a release date-based thread. Why not just reply to it instead of making a whole new one?
C,C,C,C

koker93

I read the forums almost daily - so I know it isn't ready.  I also waited quite impatiently when CW2 was in beta and everyone outside of beta was getting just enough info about the coming game to drive us nuts :)  I also know there is another "release date thread."  It was supposed to be humor guys, try not to take yourselves so seriously.  I doubt ANYONE thinks CW3 would compare to halo's release...including Virgil.  (I think the multiplayer just finished installing, so back to halo now.)

lurkily

Quote from: koker93 on November 06, 2012, 08:55:29 PMI also know there is another "release date thread."  It was supposed to be humor guys, try not to take yourselves so seriously.  I doubt ANYONE thinks CW3 would compare to halo's release...including Virgil.  (I think the multiplayer just finished installing, so back to halo now.)
Regardless of whether the humor was apparent ( . . .  ) that thread would probably have been a better place for this post.  Us forum denizens can get mighty uppity about threads that don't add content, particularly in the forums that don't get a lot of meaningful new threads.

4xC

Exactly. Look at the "Can't Wait" thread. It was a thread that openly said the all-too-obvious that some people cannot wait for CW3 to be released. It was not a thread that we could take seriously and unless this thread has something that makes it stand out from the other ones in a good, unique way, I frankly see this one getting locked in a heartbeat.

P.S. So that's how you spell "uppity"? I knew what the word was, but did not know how to spell it until now.
C,C,C,C

Chawe800

If this was such a joke I feel it would be better suited in the Random thread rather then the CW3 suggestion thread
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true." -James Branch Cabell

Grauniad

Please. It was light-hearted and in good spirit. Accept it as such.  There has been more meta-discussion than anything else.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon