Custom Map #6905: KAJACX DCBF. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, December 27, 2018, 04:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #6905: KAJACX DCBF

Author: yum234
Size: 144x144

Desc:
Step by step. Now Double Conversion Bomb show radius of attack. Wish to all of You that in coming New Year all became better step by step! :) Best regards, yum234&INSH

Schizo

I haven't played the map yet, but thank you for the best wishes for the new year. :)  I wish you the best as well.  And I would like to thank you again for all the amazing maps.  You are the best. :)

Schizo

I beat the level.  :D  Great job on it.  Thank you. Gave you a 10/10.

Twi

It's a lovely map. The addition of the radiuses makes the bomb a lot less unpredictable and a lot more pleasant to use, even if it's still tricky to work with, it's at least tricky in a way I can manage a lot better.

Happy new years :D
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

yum-forum

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

TJFLAT

11 minutes beaten. Make the next map, while I am still first!  ;D

Schizo

11 minutes?  Doesn't sound possible unless you were using Cheat Engine.

TJFLAT

Well!
You have little faith. Here I give you a some!

Creeper World 3 - MAP# 6905  KAJACX DCBF - By yum234. Speedrun 7 jan 2019 time: 10:23:1

Expect multiple improvement in people's times after viewing this.

D0m0nik

Bravo, great run through, some fantatsic micro management!

I did not think to take that first bomb factory so early. You could probably rebuild the level 2 terrain, move the CN back up and take the second factory eraly on as well.

TJFLAT

Quote from: D0m0nik on January 09, 2019, 03:47:45 AM
Bravo, great run through, some fantatsic micro management!

I did not think to take that first bomb factory so early. You could probably rebuild the level 2 terrain, move the CN back up and take the second factory eraly on as well.

Good idea. I managed to take the bf at 2:39. In result I beat 10 min!!! 9:33 babe !!!

Johnny Haywire

Excellent time, TJ! (And LK & Dom as well!)

The addition of the bomb radius is fantastic!! (or radii, or radiussesses if you live in some way out-there parts of America)

And I like that if you walk away or get a phone call and just leave it running, your base gets overrun but you can still recover it. That's really cool. I may try to speedrun one of these, but for some reason I love digging out of a deep hole when it seems like all hope is gone.

Yum, these maps are getting better all the time and your ideas and the ideas of whoever is giving you hints & ideas are also great! Thanks for all you guys do!  ;D ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

Big thanks and You are welcome!  :)

P.S. "whoever is giving hints & ideas" has so much of it  that SM surely have no time to implement all of its.   :D
last

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

last