Custom Map #363: Mine of Cystals

Started by AutoPost, October 25, 2011, 04:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #363: Mine of Cystals

Author: Michionlion

Desc:
Commander Dax has issued mission statments for you on the S.C.F. planet Sarkofill. Will you answer the call?

Michionlion

Also, this was derived from the code map help farm the anima (Large/High).  ;)
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Kithros

It definitely pays to be aggressive on this map - while it's possible to slog it out, it's much much faster if you use anti-creeper to block off most of the dig sites early on so you can expand more (also, try to avoid digging into the high cost terrain too early)

Michionlion

Quote from: Kithros on October 25, 2011, 09:46:50 PM
It definitely pays to be aggressive on this map - while it's possible to slog it out, it's much much faster if you use anti-creeper to block off most of the dig sites early on so you can expand more (also, try to avoid digging into the high cost terrain too early)

AC blocks the anti-packets?  Well that's something to remember...  (yeah, you can tell from my time that i slogged it out.  over an hour and a half man...)
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!