Anti Creeper Emitter

Started by cclloyd9785, September 02, 2011, 08:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cclloyd9785

Title says it all.  With all the options of a normal emitter, but it would be white/grey instead of black/blue.

Grauniad

A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Kithros

I think he  means one that can be placed in the editor and doesn't use ore or move etc. - it's possible to mimic it with fields more or less by using an absurd amount of anti-creeper in some unreachable corner of the map and teleporting the anti-creeper over.

Ranakastrasz

I wonder if it would be possible to add support (assuming it doesn't already function right) to have emitters with negative emmition/cap values to properly Emmit anti-creeper in the exact but opposite way as the creeper is emitted with the inverse values.

cclloyd9785

No duh there are makers, but even if you have one,

1.  It has to be in range of your power supply
2.  Even a ton of them on one single spot aren't that powerful.

And if this was implemented, you could have a map with unlimited ore but have it be obliteration, since usually the only way to get unlimited AC is to have a normal emitter, which you have to destroy, or make it Acuisition.

allu

Or somekind of experimental weapon that turn creeper emitters into AC emitters (ofcourse there should be some cap at it so it wount turn huge emitter to emit epic amounts of AC for you )

Grauniad

The new 0337 build (available from the game update page) has support for anti-creeper emitters that behave in mirror fasion to the "standard" emitters.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

cclloyd9785

aattss

lich98

put a negative value in the density line.
I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known.
-Walt Disney
This is like deja vu all over again.
-Yogi Berra