something else is broken

Started by Karsten75, March 07, 2014, 05:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karsten75

after the reststats, I played again. no problem. Then I forgot what order the Varro and Aliana achievements came up. SO I typed RESETSTATS again. As soon as I typed it, on the main screen, the achievements started flowing in.

Typed RESETSTATS again, same thing.

Edit. Quit steam, game updated to 1.87. Now RESETSTATS does not do that. I'm suspecting that at end of mission the resetstats  then  trigger y achievements in preceding mission. So not a big issue.

Karsten75

I played a mission on 1.87. Same one. all seems fixed now. I got a progress indicator for the Dax Joven award at 211/250.

knucracker

Excellent...
I'm going to release 187 as a non-steam beta version as well.  None of the steam stuff should matter there, but it's a good time to test and find out :)

I've tested on linux with steam version 187 and that seems to be working.  Cloud syncing of dat files is working there.

And the OSX version is also now online.  So that's all three platforms, with working achievements/stats and cloud syncing.

Karsten75

You da man.   I see a progress icon for the Dax achievement. SHould I see similar for the other progress achievements?

knucracker

You will for all of them except for ACH_85 through ACH_103 (I realize that is the bulk of them :) )
Those stats only get updated at the end of a mission, so I didn't want to show N progress updates on every unit type you built during a mission.  It could flood the screen...

My hope is that I will be able to configure a stats page on the game's community hub that will show these stats in a nice way.

Karsten75

Since you seem AFK, I think more progress stats are borked. Maybe similar to yesterday's build/built issue, but all the  "Kill x of y" stats show zero in my log file.

knucracker

1.88 is up on steam and should fix this issue.