Main Menu

screenshot

Started by Karsten75, March 06, 2014, 01:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karsten75

Here

Karsten75

One more. I was thinking it's be nice if you could write out the stats on game exit as well. that way I don't have to restart just to read my stats.

Now this is making me not happy. I didn't "activate" Steam overlay (I say that because I usually have to hit Shift-Tab 2x before the overlay seems to activate) and the F12 screenshot I took isn't anywhere... not in Steam and not in the CW3 folder.

I wasn't expecting it in CW3 folder since I removed the key binding from settings.

Tjgalon

I am proud of Completely this mission early. I remember the first time, I completely failed, and a few tries later, just barely made it on time.

Karsten75

Like the Steam overlay, the F12 camera key (in fact, only the first Steam key) must be pressed twice to activate. If you press Shift-Tab for the Steam overlay, the first F12 will take a screenshot, if you don't, mash the F12 key two times. There is a click sound when the screenshot is taken and the overlay pops up a message. I lost an interesting screenshot because I didn't know this.

Tjgalon

I had no problem with f12, still bound to creeper world and steam. Also to open my overlay it is also Shift +tab.

Karsten75

At least I got "Peak of good living" for this, the other ones I was going for seem not to be wired up as yet.

Also, is there any achievement for using the Singularity weapon?