Latest Build 1.89 Steam

Started by knucracker, February 28, 2014, 08:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjgalon

Sorry i meant I did not earn it.

knucracker

Take a look at your log after exiting and restarting the game to make sure you didn't earn it just to double check.  I just tried and it was awarded to me.  I want to make sure you weren't looking at an old print out in the log from before you played that mission.  In short, you have to exit the game and restart to be sure to get the most up to date printout of the achievements table.  I know this is a pain, but when the game is released the steam overlay will show everything for achievements.

Tjgalon

Odd, i swear I did that, and I never saw the achievement appear on screen, but the file does now say that I earned it.

I seem to be having trouble downloading an update, it seems to hang just at the end.

Seems it finally finished, but trying to fix it before, I think I accidentally deleted my work, figures, and now I have to start over again, it be a couple days to catch back up.

Tjgalon

i did have a question. In the instruction, you suggest removing Creeper world 3, F12 for screenshot. When I press it, I still get a screen shot, no problem, even though it still bound to creeper world, also. I mean, it does go to my steam libary, though since it beta, it can't be public yet, lol.

knucracker

F12 will work to take a screenshot from the main menu and other places outside of a game.  When you start a mission your settings may have F12 bound to take a screenshot in game (that is the default in all shipping versions up to the steam version).  So if you have trouble taking a steam screenshot while in a mission using F12, check your key settings and unbind or change F12.

Tjgalon

Oh ok then. So since so far, I have had no trouble I wont need to change it.

Tjgalon

Win a mission by destroying only the inhibitor I have now done this a few times, in different maps, and I am not earning it. I have made sure that my nulfier only destroyed it too.

thejoe66

i have had the same problem with the inhibitor achievement, but it is possible i don't recall getting it.
"Humanity is probably the only animal capable of hating itself."-The end of Evangelion

knucracker

Yeah, there is a problem with the "Focused" achievement.  The problem is that the other enemy units on the map (like emitters) get killed by the emitter and therefore the achievement doesn't trigger since it looks like more than just the inhibitor was destroyed.  I'll have to find a way to work around this...

Tjgalon

Quote from: virgilw on March 15, 2014, 01:05:44 PM
Yeah, there is a problem with the "Focused" achievement.  The problem is that the other enemy units on the map (like emitters) get killed by the emitter and therefore the achievement doesn't trigger since it looks like more than just the inhibitor was destroyed.  I'll have to find a way to work around this...
i manage to earn it, by custom map, with just an inhibitor on it.

knucracker

Yep, that would work.  A new build will go up on steam later today, though, that should fix it for good.