Custom Map #2526: G00fBall

Started by AutoPost, October 04, 2013, 01:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yum-forum

Quote from: teknotiss on October 11, 2013, 10:42:42 AM
well i liked your tower defence maps, 1443 was number 1 i think

Thank You! The order is accepted, although You are not have played absolutly all my maps...
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

fitz

Two of my favourites are 2305 (It fooled me for some time then was fun to play when solved) and map 2253 you have done a number of this style and it is always interesting just to see what happens.

yum-forum

Quote from: fitz on October 11, 2013, 11:05:56 AM
Two of my favourites are 2305 (It fooled me for some time then was fun to play when solved) and map 2253 you have done a number of this style and it is always interesting just to see what happens.

"the train pulled out"! :) Thank You for order!
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

teknotiss

Quote from: yum-forum on October 11, 2013, 10:56:08 AM
Quote from: teknotiss on October 11, 2013, 10:42:42 AM
well i liked your tower defence maps, 1443 was number 1 i think

Thank You! The order is accepted, although You are not have played absolutly all my maps...

english correction: "have not played"  :)
and actually i have played all of your's, just some were too tricky to spend alot of time on. generally once i worked out the trick or tactics and was safe i moved on to the next map. i'll admit some had me stumped and again it comes down to time.
in my defence i have been beta testing CW3 for about a year or something so i had limited time to devote to CW2.
most of your maps are fun, but some i don't like the style of. however these are also popular maps so it's clearly a personal opinion thing. :D
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus