Custom Map #3005: Puzzle: 2147M

Started by AutoPost, December 20, 2019, 01:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3005: Puzzle: 2147M

Author: WithersChat

Desc:
Here you have to obliterate 2 cells of max density of creeper as fast as possible.

yum-forum

Interesting, but too simple.

Thanks!  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Vorthod

I feel like there's some game mechanic that I just don't understand here. The only idea I had was to repel one node into the other which obviously accomplished nothing. The hint doesn't make much sense either since no matter how I attempt things, I can't decide if the useless building is the shield, blaster, or repulsor (though, if I really am missing some sort of mechanic, maybe the launcher is the useless one in this situation and is only there to give you hope for dealing with the dense creeper, but that puts me at square one again, so I'm still lost.)

EDIT: Correction, I was able to win with some normal strategy, but considering this is doable in under a minute and it took me nearly thirteen minutes to clear everything out, I'm clearly still doing it wrong.

DRider

Quote from: Vorthod on December 22, 2019, 06:51:11 PM
I feel like there's some game mechanic that I just don't understand here. The only idea I had was to repel one node into the other which obviously accomplished nothing. The hint doesn't make much sense either since no matter how I attempt things,

Remember that you can adjust the reach of the repulsor

WithersChat

I managed to beat my map (this one) in 27.2 seconds using 2 of the 4 units.
This is the corrected hint.
There is no signature!