Gemcraft <3 Creeper World!

Started by Cotters, November 24, 2013, 03:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cotters

As you may or may not know, a new Gemcraft game is under development. In the developer's new November 20 2013 post, the writer recommends gamers check out creeper world while they wait for the game!

Quote"In the mean time, I'm sure there will be lots of games you can kill time with, released timed for the holiday season, but let me recommend you a game series I really enjoyed playing through the years and which recently had its latest title released: If you'd like to get into a desperate fight against a faceless, endlessly flowing enemy, you should check out the Creeper World series, and if you like it, you might consider voting it up at Steam Greenlight too." ~~ by Peter ~~ from the game in a bottle development blog.
Just goes to shows how awesome and respected the games are!

knucracker

Peter and I chat from time to time... we're both fan's of each others games.  And once the next GemCraft is out, I'll definitely return the favor and make prominent mention of it...

Godsbrother

Gemcraft, CreeperWorld, and Mechwarrior are by far my three favorite franchises.  I discovered GC and CW around the same time and have gone back and forth between them constantly since.  Thank you Virgil, CW3 has consistently exceeded my expectations. (And I really liked CW2 in it's own way too.  Suck it haters :P)
Edit: wow lol, Maybe I spend too much time with my Daughter and her friends, their way of talking is rubbing off on me
"If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true, and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."   Penn Jillette

NNR_Alex

Heh, fittingly enough I've done reviews on both series as well.  I need to figure out how to make camstudio love me again so I can get Creeper world 2 and now 3 reviewed.

Jamz

Really love both the Gemcraft and Creeper World series.
Simply outstanding

Cotters

SoOoOo, the next gemcraft game is trying to get a Greenlight on Steam. It probably doesn't need the help of the community, but if you would like to here is the link: (It's ok to post links right?) It's almost ready for release.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=234463734

knucracker

By all means, go there and vote yes.  I know how much work Peter has put into the game.  He has the same passion for making a game that's fun as I do.  I've tweeted out his greenlight link to the Creeper Nation as well...

Karsten75

I voted "Yes" yesterday! GO Gemcraft! !! :D

MadMag

Jamz

Both Peter and virgil deserve and deserved (respectively) to have their games greenlit.
These two games (ie CW3 and GC2) will take up a lot of my time. Great games.

Tjgalon

I am sure to vote Yes, and it was nice h has mention CW3 in his own posts too.

kwinse

And it's greenlit. Good job team!

Tjgalon

Lol, man, two td games and tf2, to take up steam time.

TLMike

It's supposed to be out Q_Q

WHY ISN'T IT OUT?! Q_Q_Q_Q_Q

Karsten75

This is Gemcraft we're talking about.  At any given day they will only miss the previous schedule by a little less than the preceding miss. IOW. Their schedule approaches reality asymptomatically.  ;D