||Multi-level encode    ||
|| Launching ship with ||
||Decode instructions. ||
|| 10 different encodes||
|| Applied.                  || 

Transmission: 
Mail from: CMC 
Mail to: TPC

We've made a huge advancement with Cole's emitters. 

Cole's emitters, being both Doppel and Regular emitters at the same time, [See Update log 001-EMI-1] means that they produce particles very quickly. 

This means that this collects particles *five times* as fast as a normal Particle Maker. 
It appears that it's also affected by AMP Gems. 

However, if we try to fire this out of one line, the particles will collide with eachother and spray everywhere. 

We came up with a new solution: 5-line weapons. 

These new modules fire just as fast as a normal PassiveParticleMaker, except in five parallel columns instead of just one. 

These modules are 5 by 5, so the efficiency is (without an amp gem) 0.6 particles per square. 

With a normal 3 by 3 passiveparticlemaker, it's 0.1111 particle per square. 

This is far more efficient. 

Keep this in mind when making the Titan: There's 5 by 5 super-particlemakers. 

Don't worry. They have the same paint job as a normal particle maker. Just bigger.

||Encoding...||
||BNTDKENP...||
QYoiGZw1EPtTi06s0OtB
ar+BOwqkYz4Odmi1G7U/ZPoQqgm0EvzBCmCr9w==
||SUCCESS||
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

cpaca

Gonna be a lot of mail here.

To: TPC
What happened?
Did someone intercept your arrival?
We haven't heard from you in a while.
Well, I guess we'll get back to broadcasting a "search for allies" signal.
End mail.

To: TPC/UESO
Warning for both of you.
I'm gonna start trying to set up in the UESO. UESO, where would you like me to put this planet? The mass is about 66% of your "Luna" and we have thrusters strong enough to control our orbit.
Both of you need to get ready for a full planet hyperspace warp, for various reasons such as it's a good spot for enemies to warp into the cleared area.
End mail.

To: TPC/Phoenix corp.
I'm leaving both of you with a portable teleportation ship - if you need a huge psionic burst just call me and wait 60 seconds. Once it's been activated, it cannot be stopped. Beware.
End mail.

To: Phoenix Corporation
I'm leaving you with a particle bomb before I warp out.
It'll dump a bunch of dumb particles - destroys all other particles, but no ships or land. Great for getting a system really quick.
It's done by almost making a particle-hole. If you blow it up inside an area dense with friendly particles, you might make your own particle-hole.
Beware, it has psionic power [although very weak] and is running on instincts [fear everything]
End mail.

To: UESO
I've upgraded the FTL drives to be more efficient, have more radius, *or* run faster. I've decided I'm upgrading radius.
Because you seem like you could help me.
Just because I have a planet doesn't mean I'm limited to that.
I plan to add a "moon" to my planet, and it will have about 10% the radius of my planet - approximately 100 miles, or 160 kilometers.
I want to fill it with stuff, too. Do you mind if you could start building - And I'll help you - with a 25-mile radius stargate?
It would certainly help us get to each other's location faster, plus it adds another strong weapon to my arsenal besides the giant laser beam. 
End mail.
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

Grand Teki

---Message sent from personal communicator, owner: Grand Teki---

Thank you for your message, CMC. We will help in whichever thing you need assistance. You can stay in one of our supershipyards, gravity is kind of disabled there.

We have something to offer. We could try to greatly improve your FTL drives, our just give you our own technology. How does it sound?

Teki out.

---Message end---
OOC
(personal communicator: sent from mobile, will lack formatting and stuff)
[close]
TFW quarantie
I'm @Grand Teki#2977 on Discord.

Behind these googly eyes, lies an introvert.

theachevah

[meanwhile....]

{Zosimos, Larcwyde and the Cole dopple were still waiting for a response or a dismissal... a sign...}

zzzzzz..... zzzzzz....

{Zosimos' impatience made him suddenly burst into a short wail of boredom.}

AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........

calm yourself., Zosimos.
"calm yourself" my non existant butt, I'm giving them a reminder hail.

dad...
nahnahnah, I'm hailin'.
unnecessary. annoying. give them ti-
{Zosimos decides to hail anyways.}

of course he did anyways...
Sim, why..?
they left us hanging for too long, dammit. we have our kind to check on, remember?

or.. you could have told me to update you about occurrences back in TPC?
naanahnahnah, ain't hearing it. last time we've been outta town for so damn long, hydraxils happened.
like... I know, but the entire planet is mired and surrounded in emitters and my self made vessels. if there were another invasion, i'd be first to know and alert you.
see? nothing to worry about.
well, doesn't matter. hailed anyways.
{he shrugs with a smug grin.}
{Cole and Larc sigh.}
What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!