One time only map makers.

Started by Cavemaniac, December 01, 2011, 04:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavemaniac

Quote from: Shimizu on January 01, 2012, 07:02:16 AM
sometimes having to go back and make a tiny change more than once - adjusting an emitter, or moving something one square - and then having to replay the entire map again can be slowing down the creation process.  I've replayed my 'new' one twice now and I'm sick of looking at it

I know what you mean about playing your map over and over - you get completely fed up with it!

With that in mind, I think this still holds true.

Quote from: Cavemaniac on December 04, 2011, 02:03:25 PM

You can always request that someone test your map - look at this thread.

That way you can get feedback, make improvements and even make a map that's too hard for you to complete - but (unless I've got it wrong) SOMEONE can complete and post a score thereby allowing you to submit it for approval by the map mods.

Remember, if you're asking for help, you're asking someone to spend their time on your project so don't take it lightly.

Keep at it, and for goodness sake make sure you have the most recent version of the editor!

Thanks for reviving this thread - I don't think we really resolved anything the first time around!
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Shimizu

Well I have uploaded a couple more.  Mostly going for aesthetics rather than anything groundbreaking as far as gameplay/difficulty.  Then there's the 'unfinished' pile that I got fed up with and will revisit when I feel like testing them *again*....
Meow?