Custom Map #2396: Not a Creeper's Revenge. By: Sorrontis

Started by AutoPost, August 13, 2015, 02:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2396: Not a Creeper's Revenge

Author: Sorrontis
Size: 212x64

Desc:
No tricks, no CRPL, just standard ouchness. Will replay to beat it.

Sorrontis

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Sorrontis

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: Sorrontis on August 13, 2015, 05:12:27 PM
A map a la Pastor.Healer ;)

Pastor.Healer has juicy, juicy bugs.  These are safe to kill.

Sorrontis

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on August 20, 2015, 04:38:06 PM
Quote from: Sorrontis on August 13, 2015, 05:12:27 PM
A map a la Pastor.Healer ;)

Pastor.Healer has juicy, juicy bugs.  These are safe to kill.

Very true. I was trying my hand at a time trial map.

Johnny Haywire

Wow, a very old map indeed!

This is truly not evil at all and must've been before Sorrontis had turned to the Dark Side.

This may very well the the only Sorrontis map I didn't save or have to restart. Pretty cool map which even intermediate players should find easily beatable.

Thanks for the map!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Sorrontis

Martin Gronsdal

this left me puzzled

I killed the last enemy, expecting a grenade to roll out from the laptop screen and onto my floor. That didn't occur

the next thing was that maybe some nasty enemy would give me jolts through the mouse. That didn't occur either

maybe at least more enemies would spawn. No. The game ended.

the last enemy was killed to death as simply and undramatic as Joe Bidens last actions in Afghanistan.

I am worried. Did aliens take over Mr. Sorrontis body and forced Him to make this map?

if so: What are your demands?

Johnny Haywire

Sorrontis

Johnny Haywire

I wouldn't believe him. Sorrontis could never be abducted by aliens because they'd just be taking him home. His thinking is above the human level, but too erratic and inconsistent to be a computer. So as a good buddy of mine used to say back in the day... if you eliminate all other possibilities then whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. So yeah, alien intelligence is the only remaining possibility.  :P