Custom Map #9687: CREEPER RIVER AND WOW BOMB. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, September 03, 2021, 05:45:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9687: CREEPER RIVER AND WOW BOMB

Author: yum234
Size: 144x144

Desc:
WEEKEND YUMMY CROSSWORD. Unusual CSM game with adding non-traditional Stargates (created by Master Builder17) which you need to activate by ammo/energy. WOW Bomb created by Master Regallion. Good lu!

Loren Pechtel

Don't like the WOW bomb.  There's exactly one thing to do with it, no strategy.  You get it, you blow up the super-emitters, that's that.

yum-forum

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on September 04, 2021, 01:37:11 PM
Don't like the WOW bomb.  There's exactly one thing to do with it, no strategy.  You get it, you blow up the super-emitters, that's that.

You are right and welcome!  :)

Idea was so that if you get WOW Bomb later you will get more creeper on the map. I mean that strategy is - better to get it ASAP.
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Builder17

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on September 04, 2021, 01:37:11 PM

Personally found it to be a cool surprise, was expecting it just to weaken these emitters but no! Instead it blew them up completely!  :) :) :)

yum-forum

last

Johnny Haywire

The WOW bomb did pretty much what I expected, so I tried my best to beat the map without using it. I probably could've gone farther, but after a while progress was so slow I decided to use it. I'm not sure it'd be possible without the singularity, but I was hoping to use the bomb as a WOW finale to an excellently-designed map!

The powered stargates are still a little strange to me. Not in a bad way though. They're actually quite useful but it's just that I have to remember they aren't active until powered up. Very cool concepts in this map, Yum! Very, very fun to just play around with  ;D

Thanks for another outstanding map!  ;D ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

last