AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of ship #259: Drill

Size: 26x7
Designer: Sorrontis

Corporation:
Sorrontis Space Development Inc.
CEO: Sorrontis

Desc:
The Drill, a tool to bore through hard materials. A perfect analogy for destroying thick walls particulate or enemy structs.

Johnny Haywire

Wow, and you even have the grooves going in the right direction! Excellent work m8!  ;)
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Sorrontis

My 10 years as an engineer have finally paid off!  8)
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Johnny Haywire

Yeah, I've always wanted to drive a train - "Toot toooot!"

They call me "The little engineer that could." But just because I "could" doesn't mean I did. And now after all these years I just used-to-could.

Back when I was studying that kinda stuff it was known as "Calcumore" but now people have used most of it up so in these modern times they call it Calculess.

Cheers on your 10-year mark, m8! May you have another 40 years of blissful explaining to people why their ideas & demands are impossible unless they can find a way to change math.  ::)

You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Sorrontis

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on January 26, 2017, 04:40:33 PM
Yeah, I've always wanted to drive a train - "Toot toooot!"

They call me "The little engineer that could." But just because I "could" doesn't mean I did. And now after all these years I just used-to-could.

Back when I was studying that kinda stuff it was known as "Calcumore" but now people have used most of it up so in these modern times they call it Calculess.

Cheers on your 10-year mark, m8! May you have another 40 years of blissful explaining to people why their ideas & demands are impossible unless they can find a way to change math.  ::)

Hahaha! Thanks for the great laugh!
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

GoodMorning

A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

yum-forum

What happened with pictures of ships? Why disappeared?
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Sorrontis

GoodMorning

Looks like the server/script/? is down at the moment, so the image isn't loading. Probably it will be back up in half an hour.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

yum-forum

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last