Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10135: 105-Cross

Author: AlexX
Size: 129x255

Desc:
easy game just with AC

Loren Pechtel

There's got to be some way to kill those spots along the side but I don't see it.

D0m0nik

Do you know the guppy trick?
Spoiler
Send it and then pause a second later and return it to base. It will still travel to the spot and you can build a unit where it lands. Flood the area with AC first.
[close]

Martin Gronsdal

chwooly

Quote from: D0m0nik on June 23, 2022, 04:22:26 PM
Spoiler
Send it and then pause a second later and return it to base. It will still travel to the spot and you can build a unit where it lands. Flood the area with AC first.
[close]

All these years and i never knew this, I was just getting angry because I was sending bombers to keep those areas clear, putting a null down and flying CN's over them to build and power the nulls. It was tedious to do it that way.

Thanks for the info.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

D0m0nik

:D That's the finny thing about this game, you can play for years and you are still learning!

Marinero

Spoiler
[close]
Thanks so much for sharing the trick!

rennervate

it's easier for me to pause the game. to position the guppy at the target. Then fast forward 2 frames by pressing the "N" key twice. Then position the nullifier and start again (key "p").
-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX

rennervate

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on June 23, 2022, 06:13:51 PM
very nice map. Another 10/10.

That's very friendly and also a bit forgiving! Thanks
-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX

Loren Pechtel

Spoiler
[close]

I knew there was something, I didn't know what.  That's what I was looking for.