PRPL: Syntax highlighter

Started by GoodMorning, September 23, 2016, 02:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoodMorning

Reading scripts in monochrome was displeasing me, so I have begun to adapt the CRPL syntax highlighter file. So far, I have deleted the CONST_ and recognised "*", "[", "." and "]". I have also set it up to allow folding of multiline comments.

File attached, usage instructions exactly as for the CRPL syntax highlighter.

When the wiki PRPL section is nigh-finished well-started, this can go there.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

knucracker

Nice... Folks will sure appreciate this.
I've been using the crpl highlighter to get by and have had no time to look at updating it.

Sorrontis

How do you use it? Notepad+ right?
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Builder17

Sorrontis

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

GoodMorning

Quote from: virgilw on January 14, 2013, 04:12:21 PM
If you add this as a run command in Notepad++, you can bring up the help by hitting a keyboard shortcut when over a word.  I use "ctrl-~".
http://knucklecracker.com/wiki/doku.php?id=crpl:docs:$(CURRENT_WORD)

This is from the CRPL docs thread. I will doubtless want to look up PRPL and CRPL docs regularly, and they're similar enough that I'll want to bind the same command keys. (Alt+~ is what I use)

It is possible currently?
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Eiyatizu

I used Python Syntax highlighting for PRPL using Sublime, does not work perfectly but decently enough. Wonder how to do the actual PRPL highlighting in Sublime.