Custom Map #6112: SG-15 ANTI-BICKFORD. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, July 09, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #6112: SG-15 ANTI-BICKFORD

Author: yum234
Size: 211x144

Desc:
Cornucanis Style Map #19 Stargate game with anti-Bickford! :) Anti-Bickford playing against you! For better time score you can use singularity weapon but more exciting to play without it. #BravoCornucanis #GoodLuck

yum-forum

Usually in game I use "Bickford effect" as helpful series of self-activating anti-creeper emitters. In this game I tried to create "anti-Bickford" which will play against you (one part of game) or in the other part of game even self-activating anti-creeper emitters leads to activation of negative Spore Tower.

Good luck!  :)

P.S. Please play without using singularity weapon. It's quite possible and interesting!
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

chwooly

This was my least favorite of your SG maps, The reason for that is the start. I really don't like having to pause continually and didn't like have to play shuttle with the CN.

After the shuffling around for about 10 mins, The game started to get fun. It was interesting trying to figure out what order to open up. I am heading back to try and get a better score. Something that I find I do a lot with this particular style of map. Which for me is extremely rare.

Thanks and I hope you keep making more.

Cheers
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

GoodMorning

The green gates aren't required, though they might be helpful. I specifically didn't open them, in order to keep a red nest locked away.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

yum-forum

Sir! Very glad that you are playing stargate game!  :)
last

deadfulscream

Just wanted to say thanks for the map.

By far I found this to be the most enjoyable and challenging to date.

yum-forum

Quote from: deadfulscream on July 10, 2018, 03:34:51 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for the map.

By far I found this to be the most enjoyable and challenging to date.

Big thanks for your first post in forum! You are welcome!  :)

Despite of not so high rating of this map I personally especially like it because game not trivial. And possible start to play from any of 4 places for CN. Multi-variants game in term of tactics and strategy.
last

Grabz

Harder map = lower ratings. That's just the way of it in CW3. If this is the first hard map in the series, it's bound to have some be repulsed by it, and others be attracted by it.

It just sucks that it has to lower your rating - only discourages mapmakers from making harder maps, which is what some want.
For quicker response, reply to me directly at Grabz#4707 on Discord. Find me on the KC server: https://discord.gg/knucklecracker

wick

By far the most challenging and fun of this map series.  I enjoyed it from start to finish.  As someone else said, getting the start down was challenging, but that's part of the puzzle of these maps and I personally found it fun.  I had to restart twice before I figured out how to get a decent foothold to move forward.

Great job.

yum-forum

Quote from: chwooly on July 09, 2018, 10:02:53 AM
This was my least favorite of your SG maps, The reason for that is the start. I really don't like having to pause continually and didn't like have to play shuttle with the CN.

After the shuffling around for about 10 mins, The game started to get fun. It was interesting trying to figure out what order to open up. I am heading back to try and get a better score. Something that I find I do a lot with this particular style of map. Which for me is extremely rare.

Thanks and I hope you keep making more.

Cheers

Thanks for comments!  :)

I tried to play without moving CN.
It was long way but successful. Only you need to send many terps...
See screenshots, please.

Best regards,
yum234
last

yum-forum

Fresh video from PRG:  :D

the same with 2X speed:

last

yum-forum