is CW 2 DirectX or Opengl? What about AIR?

Started by Commander Strife, January 04, 2012, 06:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commander Strife

I really would love to record this, but the only problem is that going into fullscreen doesn't do it, but i realize it might just be that Adobe AIR or CW2 isn't in the DirectX or OpenGL formats, just asking if i'm right, and could there be a possibly way to fix this now or in the future?

Thanks for any help :)
We Are Endless...
Light will collapse beside Evil...
With Our Approach...
All Will Fall...

Grauniad

I'm not sure what your problem is, however, I can tell you that Adobe AIR is neither DirectX or OpenGL.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

miquelfire

Fraps only records DirectX or OpenGL, and that might be all he has to record with. Steam overlay appears to work the same way.

Grauniad

Try BB Flashback or Camstudio.  I thought Fraps was what MadMag used?
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Echo51

I have been messaged by somebody who was unable to get fraps to pick it up, while my own did that just fine. Version might matter a bit in that case.
Join the chat! :D
- The only echo present here...

Michionlion

you can record, as far as i know (i did it myself) creeper world when it's windowed, but not while full screen.  at-least that's what worked for me.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!