Custom Map #8718: RVC-10 BIG BATTLE. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, August 02, 2020, 09:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8718: RVC-10 BIG BATTLE

Author: yum234
Size: 256x101

Desc:
Ralfsaft Volcano Concept game. Still a lot of bugs but perhaps more advanced game now. Added Controllers&Bridges and also added Regallion's Yellow Bomb Factory with very useful Conversion Bomb's chip. Movable evil Volcanos you can flip or destroy by snipers. The other Volcanos as in CSM concept you can only flip. BTW: you also can try to convert movable volcanos by conversion bombs but it will became funny hunting (like duck hunting). :) Wish to You enjoyable time and Good lu! #BravoRalfsaft #BravoRegallio

D0m0nik

This was a good battle but a couple of extra totems would make it more fun for the later stages. By the end you are just waiting for the conversion bomb to charge.

Helper

Look at the hack on the first score (and the idiot's name).
Not sure who/how to contact on this.
Thanks,
H

TrickyPlayer

Quote from: Helper on August 03, 2020, 10:44:00 AM
Look at the hack on the first score (and the idiot's name).
Not sure who/how to contact on this.
Thanks,
H

Someone got that time on one of my levels too, but I didn't bother because the level isn't at it's final version yet.

Player 3700X
time 0:02.0
level Deja Vu TG 15 (Not even the revised version, this level is already getting low scores by everyone)
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P

D0m0nik

I think there are a few of them at it at the moment Helper, looks like there is a little rivalry between the hackers. Nofear posts some very dodgy scores. Nothing we can do about it.