Final mission soundtrack

Started by Keeper Decagon, April 06, 2017, 07:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper Decagon

Right, so I've been scouring the forums for a while trying to find any sort of reference to the final mission's soundtrack (I know there was one once, but I can no longer find it). Does anyone know what the soundtrack is called/who it is by? I would like to listen to it separate from having to actually play the map every time.
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

Dark Ambition

Final Mission by Connor Short.

It should be in the Soundtrack pack if you got the Corporate Bonus DLC. Other than that, I can't find it anywhere else. I think the only way it can be listened to is if the DLC is bought or the last map is played. Nobody has uploaded it on any places I would look.

Keeper Decagon

Aha, gotcha. Thanks, Dark.

(Now I just wish we could use this awesome track on a custom map somehow :P)
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

tornado

I have a similar thing, namely playing that first song for CW1 Loki(Or something else to suitably convey the "Oh drat" sensation) when a massive enemy ship warps in. I know there are custom sounds in PF, but as far as i know the only way to hear them is to play them with a PRPL command(Unlike CW3, which has a handy panel of them).
Now CEO of Particular Endeavors. http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=23752.new#new
We apologize for all inconveniences that we caused.
Quotefirst, you have to imagine a very big box, fitting inside a very samll box.
then, you have to build one