return for a better time

Started by Tjgalon, October 02, 2016, 12:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjgalon

So, have you guys tried returning to won map for a better time now that more people are here. I been doing that slowly with some of the story maps, with new people here, i see how my time really dropped and figured now that i know better I can try for a better time.

Relli

Yeah, when the game went live, in order to help Virgil test everything, I ditched my progress (saved it somewhere else first) and went at it a second time. Due to knowing a lot more, I ended up snagging a better time on one of the missions, which just made me want to go over them all again and snag that top time. I managed on a great many of them. Even if it starts to fall behind as time goes on, I can be happy knowing that I was one of the top players during the beta :D
I also saved screenshots of all my #1 or 2 scores, so there's that.

Tjgalon

I know i never really hit though high number, some of these users are just insane, lol, but i was happy to see I went from like a 150 down to a 30, when i replay mission 3, heh.

Cavemaniac

That's one of the best parts of getting early access - you've got a better chance of snagging that top spot.

...of course, once the pond gets bigger, you're no longer such a big fish...!

I aim to be in the top 10%, that makes me happy and I count it as a win if I achieve it.
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Tjgalon

atm, aiming for top 50, I feel good since some of you guys are such monsters, lol.

Darkmega

*drops some bull about "slow and steady wins the race". :P*