Started by AutoPost, February 27, 2022, 06:43:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9892: Mission 9

Author: hongliang2199
Size: 200x150

Desc:

teknotiss

it is very tempting to land in that open area in the north and just attack the inhib...

Spoiler
you will need to be quick and ready to move though!
[close]

good map, this will need a restart or two for me!  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

D0m0nik

Yeah good shout.

Spoiler
Cuts off the reactors, forge and pick ups though and those hiddens mines are a threat. Played both and your method was 20 seconds quicker for me
[close]

teknotiss

Quote from: D0m0nik on February 27, 2022, 01:10:59 PM
Yeah good shout.

Spoiler
Cuts off the reactors, forge and pick ups though and those hiddens mines are a threat. Played both and your method was 20 seconds quicker for me
[close]

good to know i am on the right track, limited time this weekend so i will have to crack this one during the week!
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus