Custom Map Contest (closing january 15 2012)

Started by lich98, January 01, 2012, 12:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lich98

Ok, Welcome All to the first ever CW2 Custom map Contest. I have chosen 5 maps from this topic. (you can nominate more now) You will be judged on your times, The fastest total time wins the contest! Here are the 5 maps...
Spoiler

• Lava Tubes Map 218
  • ETF1: Whirlpool map 100
  • CW Tower Defense map 90
  • Tower Attck map 22
  • The Super Collider map 28
[close]
The times must be posted within the 2 week period. When you finish please either post here to tell me you are done (or still working) or PM me.
Scoring will be based on total score-total time(in seconds). i.e. your total time is 50 minutes 15 seconds, and your score is 32,000 your final "score" is 1,985. The higher your score the better. Please se the table provided below to submit your scores. Thanks for playing! Now go kick the creeper.
EDIT: new contest comming please see ...
I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known.
-Walt Disney
This is like deja vu all over again.
-Yogi Berra

Ebon Heart

Everyone, please submit times in a table. Here's a template for you all to use. Scores and times will be verified, so no cheating! Your points for this contest will be calculated as Total Score-Total Time(in seconds) Good luck, all.

[table]
[tr]
[td]Map[/td][td]Author[/td][td]Time[/td][td]Score[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Lava Tubes Map 218[/td][td]Community[/td][td]00:00[/td][td]xxxx[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]ETF1: Whirlpool map 100[/td][td]eighttailedfox[/td][td]00:00[/td][td]xxxx[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]CW Tower Defense map 90[/td][td]Grabarz19[/td][td]00:00[/td][td]xxxx[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Tower Attck map 22[/td][td]MadMag[/td][td]00:00[/td][td]xxxx[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]The Super Collider map 28[/td][td]Ebon_Heart[/td][td]00:00[/td][td]xxxx[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]TOTALS:[/td][td][/td][td]total time[/td][td]total score[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!