Custom Map #9336: ep 7. By: patrik

Started by AutoPost, February 25, 2021, 01:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9336: ep 7

Author: patrik
Size: 125x125

Desc:
oh no creeper asteroid is coming!!! you need to defend your rocket!!!

Johnny Haywire

Slightly weird but pretty decent map. The location of the ore mines is a bit strange. Still, pretty decent map  ;)
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Helper

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on February 26, 2021, 10:26:16 AM
Slightly weird but pretty decent map. The location of the ore mines is a bit strange. Still, pretty decent map  ;)

Thanks for posting that.
I gave up on him when he wouldn't respond to the attempts to communicate.
I'll un-hide this one and give it a go.
Thanks,
H

Johnny Haywire

Yeah, lol. I think the kid might not even know there *is* a forum, lol. He's gotta be about 10-11 I think. Who knows, he might even have parental controls blocking his ability to post on forums. But it's good to see kids doing something slightly constructive. His maps remind me of how my kid builds with Legos.

I'm not even sure what those custom enemy units do, other than attract beam shots and leave a power zone. But this one's playable at least  ;)
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

D0m0nik

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on February 26, 2021, 10:26:16 AM

You can hide maps??

Helper

Quote from: D0m0nik on February 26, 2021, 03:53:31 PM
You can hide maps??

From within the "Detail" view, just click on the "Hide" button and it is removed from normal view of all the maps.
From the main CS screen you can click on "View Hidden", then "Apply Filter" to see the ones you've hidden.

D0m0nik

D0m0nik

Korean off his game again on this one  :D

Helper

Quote from: D0m0nik on February 27, 2021, 04:46:18 AM
Korean off his game again on this one  :D

Maybe Virgil can run a daily CRON job and change that name to: "The Cheater"...or "The Loser".

Looking at scores earlier, there's another player posting times about as low as The Loser.
Forgot the name though.
H

D0m0nik

Yeah saw that, EZ I think. Possibly Zoom as well. It never really bothered me as it is obvious who they are. It is pretty low level trolling in my opnion.

Martin Gronsdal

this map wasn't that bad, actually. I just didn't get why the ore fields were placed where they were.

Helper

Quote from: D0m0nik on February 27, 2021, 07:21:07 AM
Yeah saw that, EZ I think. Possibly Zoom as well. It never really bothered me as it is obvious who they are. It is pretty low level trolling in my opnion.

LOL!
I noticed "The Loser" is now spelling his name "The Kroean". Looks as though he used some other names to muddy the waters on scores, then mucked up when trying to revert.
H