Custom Map #9119: Blue Rattlesnake. By: Martin Gronsdal

Started by AutoPost, December 17, 2020, 07:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9119: Blue Rattlesnake

Author: Martin Gronsdal
Size: 256x256

Desc:
as commander of Space Sheep Wool (no typo here), your job is to stop the Blue Rattlesnake before it eats the X-Mas tree and the Menorah, and ruins the holidays. this map is more a joke, casual map with cheap structures and plenty of Berthas.

Johnny Haywire

So... this one wasn't my fav, although it's not a bad map. I just didn't feel like there was much of a challenge, although perhaps if I'd wanted to get a fast time it could've been more exciting. I just turned all the guppies into AC transports and let it run for a couple hours.

If you're new to the game (welcome to the forums, EddieMemphis!) - the little red round thing in the middle of the map with an "M" on it is a Mass Driver, which is like a bomb. It makes a huge hole in the ground, which just so happens to fit your CN nicely. Save the game first though, so you can see what it does.

Thanks for the map!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Martin Gronsdal

Marinero

Hi, Really I wasn't able to complete it. Tried to get the Nullifier but could't figure how to do it...
Any tips?

Martin Gronsdal

Spoiler
make a grid that connects to the nullifier and fly the CN to connect with that grid. You have to clear the landing pad too, using the bomb.
[close]

Marinero