Started by AutoPost, October 07, 2019, 08:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #7769: Jh33.N21 V2

Author: PastorHealer
Size: 179x117

Desc:

Schizo

And... where are we suppose to put our Command Centre to start the game?

Riskbreaker

someone voted 10 to a map that isnt even playable...suspicious lol

cornucanis

Quote from: Riskbreaker on October 08, 2019, 02:01:24 AM

You can't post a map to colonial space until you beat it yourself.

Quote from: Schizo on October 07, 2019, 10:05:11 PM
And... where are we suppose to put our Command Centre to start the game?

Spoiler
There are some units in the middle, including a couple of terps.

edit: whoops, more than a couple, guess I let a few die before I noticed the first time  :P
[close]

Helper

All of PastorHealer's maps require a lot of skill (and patience), and they are not for the faint of heart. I always love to give them a try...just to give myself a real dose of humility.
I can see that you need to get those Terps into a PZ to do some terra forming, while keeping the Snipers and other Terps flying above the Creeper. My only problem is that I can't put my thoughts into action. LOL!
It would be fun to see a video of someone playing this one.
H

pastor.healer

Good to see you out there Helper!  Thanks for your comments.

I see we have someone who made it through.  bABBA...  Well done!  :)

chwooly

I posted a 10 just because someone else posted a 1 and I felt it was undeserved because they couldn't figure out how to start, No I didn't beat the map, I know what is required to get started but to be honest, I avoid playing most of PH's maps as they require a skill set that I am not interested in investing time to learn (not really sure I can learn). However I respect the effort and that he is true to himself.

Cheers

I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

BilboGCL

Wow - I know when I open a Pastor.Healers map that I don't have to expect a walk in the park. But this is a hell of a map, I tried almost an hour to figure out the start (I found a place in the north, no PZ needed and every single ammo of the terp was used). I managed to take out a emmi, build a cannon, a reactor, a mortar, ... and died ;)

Greetings from The Shire
Hey, come to the dark side Discord, we have cookies!

BilboGCL

Wow... That was... impressive! Where can I get my reward, I mean, a Ring of Power should be the absolute minimum... My precious!

Greetings from The Shire!
Hey, come to the dark side Discord, we have cookies!

pastor.healer

I'm looking for where I pick up a Ring of Fire for you !   Well done my friend :)