Havent seen my maps up...

Started by haloguy48, December 13, 2009, 06:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haloguy48

Yesterday I sent in 3 maps, The Darkness 1-3 and haven't seen them up... I don't wish to seem pushy, but I have seen other maps gone up after mine were sent in. Is it just that it takes time to process them or were they not received?

Thanks for your time,
HG48
~Pew Pew Pew!~ 
Building campaigns from the echos of forgotten experiences.
~Pew Pew Pew!~

Mrmcdeath

This could be a number of things. There could of been a bug and they didn't get sent it, Virgil may of had a question for the maps and sent you an email, or others but try checking your email and if that doesn't work then send them in again.
Life Lesson #1
When life gives you lemons make lemonade.
Life Lesson #2
Unless life also gives you sugar and a cup, your lemonades gonna suck.

haloguy48

Quote from: Mrmcdeath on December 13, 2009, 06:10:51 PM
This could be a number of things. There could of been a bug and they didn't get sent it, Virgil may of had a question for the maps and sent you an email, or others but try checking your email and if that doesn't work then send them in again.

Sucks... I might of deleted his email than as I just empty my Spam. =x I guess I will wait till he responds and says if he got it or not... I am more than willing to answer any Q's on this forum.
~Pew Pew Pew!~ 
~Pew Pew Pew!~

knucracker

Dang..... I have no idea how those slipped past me.  They were sitting right on the server staring me in the face.  I'm at a loss as to how they got skipped.

They'll be posted momentarily....

haloguy48

Quote from: virgilw on December 13, 2009, 07:09:59 PM
Dang..... I have no idea how those slipped past me.  They were sitting right on the server staring me in the face.  I'm at a loss as to how they got skipped.

They'll be posted momentarily....

Thank you, number 4 will be there soon also =p
~Pew Pew Pew!~ 
~Pew Pew Pew!~

Tero

I submitted a map over the weekend and I haven't seen it appear as yet.  Althought, I guess with more players joining Creeper Nation the influx of custom maps has risen sharply?  It would be nice to get an e-mail confirming the map has been received.
I respect those who quote me the least.

Aurzel

it's possible virgil hasnt had a change to put your maps up or pretty much any of the reasons above could be true

knucracker

I'm about 20 maps behind right now... so there is a bit of a queue that has been growing.  I could post them all (and probably will start dropping at least 10 at a time to get the backlog down).  Another batch will go up later tonight...

Tero, if you don't see your map go up after tonight send me an email with the name of the map to make sure it didn't get lost in the rush or something.