Custom Map #7723: Xtreme Pump Feedback. By: Jason Stevens

Started by AutoPost, September 13, 2019, 01:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #7723: Xtreme Pump Feedback

Author: Jason Stevens
Size: 200x255

Desc:
This is V2 of "Pump Feedback Loop", which was a bit of a slog to say the least! This version is far better than the original, and allows for a more effective and interesting pump feedback loop - not to mention overall gameplay. #Pump #Spore #Runner #Heavy-Creep Good luck!!

Helper

Challenging map that will keep you occupied for a while.
Thanks.

Question - I had Sprayers sitting in 150-200 AC, with all three boxes checked most of them would never send a single packet of Ore to the Command Ship.
Also, I noticed that in all three of these recent games some of the Ore deposits allowed a mine, but never shipped any Ore.
If I could have used the available AC, it would have been a much better game.
Thanks,
H

Riskbreaker

even after increasing your ore storage? i'll check if it happens to me too

edit.

ok, with a lot of ore income, and a lot of ore consumption, some ore deposits stop working from time to time, because when it ticks, the storage counts in the ore that is on way to the CN.

So sometimes, even if your storage isnt full, the deposit wont mine more ore, because Deposit + Moving Ore = Full. Thats my take on the situation.

Helper

Quote from: Riskbreaker on September 14, 2019, 08:11:31 PM
even after increasing your ore storage? i'll check if it happens to me too

edit.

ok, with a lot of ore income, and a lot of ore consumption, some ore deposits stop working from time to time, because when it ticks, the storage counts in the ore that is on way to the CN.

So sometimes, even if your storage isnt full, the deposit wont mine more ore, because Deposit + Moving Ore = Full. Thats my take on the situation.

I think you've got it.
I did not bother increasing the storage limit, since my ore stayed in the negative. As soon as I went back in and increased the limit, the ore came pouring in. Interesting.
Thanks,
H