Custom Map #1096: CM Map 25. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, March 01, 2018, 06:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1096: CM Map 25

Author: FOXX
Size: 310x310

Desc:
Custom Module Map 25 -> The Terp Module See Forum for Info #StrongTiconDefenseGuns

FOXX

In Map 25 we have The Terp Module [by Bluebolt]

Terp Module Stats

Range          = 50  Amped = 60
Terp Rate      = 1   Amped = 2
Energy Needed  = 20  Amped = 20
BuildCost =50
[close]

Instructions for Terp

T = Initiate Terp
[ = Decrease Land Size
] = Increase Land Size
Left MouseClick = Make Land
Space / Esc = Clear Terp (Important)

If the Terp is initiated ( T Key ) and you press T again the Yellow Marker changes to Red and then you can delete Placed Land Markers
You can make and delete Land Markers when Paused.
Edit -> I have noticed after a save / load the The Terp Module doesn't seems to work under Pause anymore
[close]

Different Emitters
There are 2 Types of Different Emitters in this Series.

In this Map only:

2 - A Slightly Bigger than Normal Blue one -> This is the FlipLock Emitter.
These Emitters shoot Red and Blue Particles in a Timed Interval and they can be "Locked"
meaning when you move into Range the Emitter wil only Shoot that Colour. [A Lock will appear on the Emitter]
When firing Red Particles these can be Destroyed and sometimes they leave an AmpGem.

Emitter Scripts made by Stickman & FOXX
[close]
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

Grand Teki

Quote from: FOXX on March 01, 2018, 06:47:33 PM
In Map 25 we have The Terp Module [by Bluebolt]

Terp Module Stats

Range          = 50  Amped = 60
Terp Rate      = 1   Amped = 2
Energy Needed  = 20  Amped = 20
BuildCost =50
[close]

Instructions for Terp

T = Initiate Terp
[ = Decrease Land Size
] = Increase Land Size
Left MouseClick = Make Land
Space / Esc = Clear Terp (Important)

If the Terp is initiated ( T Key ) and you press T again the Yellow Marker changes to Red and then you can delete Placed Land Markers
You can make and delete Land Markers when Paused.
Edit -> I have noticed after a save / load the The Terp Module doesn't seems to work under Pause anymore
[close]

Different Emitters
There are 2 Types of Different Emitters in this Series.

In this Map only:

2 - A Slightly Bigger than Normal Blue one -> This is the FlipLock Emitter.
These Emitters shoot Red and Blue Particles in a Timed Interval and they can be "Locked"
meaning when you move into Range the Emitter wil only Shoot that Colour. [A Lock will appear on the Emitter]
When firing Red Particles these can be Destroyed and sometimes they leave an AmpGem.

Emitter Scripts made by Stickman & FOXX
[close]

To all C/PRPL-ers, please never set symbols as keys in your maps because some people can't (properly) use them, even when changing their layout. (ANSI, ISO 104, ISO 105...)
Thank you!
TFW quarantie
I'm @Grand Teki#2977 on Discord.

Behind these googly eyes, lies an introvert.

Platius Xenoraptor Cyndar

Yeah, some entire games do that. Super annoying...

FOXX

Terping 1 line at a time works just fine.

Spoiler
good thing you don't really need to Increase / Decrease size for this map.
[close]

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

bluebolt

And that goes to show that I didn't know not all keyboards have all the symbols... must suck for PAC players trying to expand/contract digi lines too...
Even YOU may survive an apocalypse! Fight back against the creeper today!

hbarudi

How does the "terping" work in this map? I click T and place markers, but nothing, do you have to do some objective first?

FOXX

Quote from: hbarudi on September 04, 2018, 11:33:44 PM
How does the "terping" work in this map? I click T and place markers, but nothing, do you have to do some objective first?

Hi Hbarudi,

The Module has to be in Range to Terp the land.
All i can think of now. If you can set Markers then it should be Terped.

If this is not the case maybe you could add a savefile so i can see what is going on.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

hbarudi

So you need a module of some sort to terp? There is that thing at the bottom corner of the map, but it looks like I just have to play the old fashioned way since that thing does nothing at all.

hbarudi

Ahh a special ship has the terps, I see, started playing the map normally and then got a ship that was on land, map was a challenge all the way through. Very good map not too difficult and not too easy.

FOXX

Quote from: hbarudi on September 13, 2018, 12:48:34 AM
Ahh a special ship has the terps, I see, started playing the map normally and then got a ship that was on land, map was a challenge all the way through. Very good map not too difficult and not too easy.

Ahhh, yes. You need to pickup the FOXX Terp. I thought you already picked up the Terp.
In these CM Maps maps the Featured Custom Module Pickup is always on the closest Island.
gl Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

n3s

thread necro but

i love the terp maps. I'm going through the backlog and always enjoy Foxx maps, but especially the ones with terp (and editable struc with a lot of flip emitters to make it grow faster if all networked, that can be a lot of fun too.)

FOXX

Quote from: n3s on March 17, 2020, 10:57:57 AM
thread necro but

i love the terp maps. I'm going through the backlog and always enjoy Foxx maps, but especially the ones with terp (and editable struc with a lot of flip emitters to make it grow faster if all networked, that can be a lot of fun too.)

Thanks n3s,

The editable struc option i have added into quite some maps but only a few Terp maps so far.
Next To The Totems map will have the S-Blast weapon featured ;)

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!