Pass The Map 7 : A reboot on the sunny seas

Started by pawel345, October 02, 2017, 01:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lost in Nowhere

Unlocked
A few more ore patches and 4 more spores.
Don't die! :)

1_1

my name is a robot face
you can find me roaming around in boring man OTSC, donning cat ears and wielding two rocket launchers.

1_1

UNLOCKED
added an island with a palm tree on it, and nothing more

oh wait darnit i changed the map name, sorry
my name is a robot face
you can find me roaming around in boring man OTSC, donning cat ears and wielding two rocket launchers.

Palladiun

UNLOCKED

Sorry i took some time, it got late. Its done now though!

I added a little pulsating volcano in the bottom left

BilboGCL

Yippieh - I can edit contribute again!

Locked!
Hey, come to the dark side Discord, we have cookies!

BilboGCL

UNLOCKED

Sunny seas have to be relaxing! So I made two little pools with AC-palm trees, the upper one gives you a totem and the lower one an oremine.

Greetings from The Shire!

planetfall

Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.

planetfall

UNLOCKED
Vacationers don't generally visit this island, but look at it in the distance from nearby resorts.

You, player, who has no appreciation for natural beauty, will probably assault it with guppies.
Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.

BilboGCL

Meh, I just played a finalized pre-planetfall version of this map, took me roughly 2 hours ;) And I realized that it'd be nicer if the AC producing palm-trees in the pools won't have to be cleared to win, so maybe the next editor could change that?

Greetings from The Shire!

Lightforger

Looks pretty interesting so far, hope it will be completed someday

TrickyPlayer

I would like to add another area, but I don't know how to create a copy of the latest version. Can someone give a step-by-step explanation? Maybe even link a video that shows every step?
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P

J

• Create a new, blank map
  • In your file explorer, look for the map you just created (inside your documents folder) and replace the save.cw3 by the save supplied in this topic
  • Try to load the blank map in CW3, it is now the map from the save you downloaded

Dark6al3a

Is this still going ?
I would have loved to contribute
Waiting for Something to Happen ?

J

It's unlocked, so you can have a shot at the next square. I wonder how many (if any) others are willing to contribute to the remaining portions of the map, but if you don't try it certainly won't be completed.