Custom Map #1364: Black temple 2

Started by AutoPost, August 18, 2012, 01:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

I still am having problems with the launcher room i got the emitter but even then the creeper there seems to keep building i even tryed a nullifer by the crystal but theres noting there. Turned off all the makers and moved them still climbing to about 145k.

Tromain

Quote from: Ringo on November 21, 2012, 11:40:27 PM
I still am having problems with the launcher room i got the emitter but even then the creeper there seems to keep building i even tryed a nullifer by the crystal but theres noting there. Turned off all the makers and moved them still climbing to about 145k.

There is an emitter hiding under the launcher schematic, but it also gets teleported in from the emitter in the room below, so build a maker on just about every available slot leading to the launcher room set to 4x production, with a group of maxed out blasters firing into the room and it'll bring the creeper down to a lower level where your packets can slip in and nullify the emitter under the schematic, build some launchers to help keep it down and move into the room below as fast as you can(get a MR in the lower room asap) and nullify the emitter there. It's slow and bound to be a faster way to do it, but that's how I did it.

Ringo

Ahh i see i didn't know that creeper could be teleported i through it was my AC that was being turned to creeper. 

But i did try that with 2-3 launchers and every other slot blasters/makers and most of the other 2 rooms i cleared full of blasters but i run out of power and lost. Guess i will try again but change no more then 5 blasters to creeper only to keep back the teleporting creeper.

timedragon

What an ordeal!  It took me a few times to neutralize the launcher room, which is where you either figure out how this it's going to be for the rest of the map, or go online and read that it will be about allowing AC buildup before digging a wall with more creeper on the other side than you are prepared to handle.  It's cool how it ends up being a giant river of AC.  So yeah - nice, huge map.

Gyorkosz

Quote from: Tromain on November 23, 2012, 09:51:02 AM
Quote from: Ringo on November 21, 2012, 11:40:27 PM

There is an emitter hiding under the launcher schematic, but it also gets teleported in from the emitter in the room below, so build a maker on just about every available slot leading to the launcher room set to 4x production, with a group of maxed out blasters firing into the room and it'll bring the creeper down to a lower level where your packets can slip in and nullify the emitter under the schematic, build some launchers to help keep it down and move into the room below as fast as you can(get a MR in the lower room asap) and nullify the emitter there. It's slow and bound to be a faster way to do it, but that's how I did it.

I try to use your method, but I can't make it, and it drives me crazy. Can you take a youtube video how to pass the launcher room?

Fantomas

I've tried them all and many times but I can't get past the room where you activate the launcher. the creeper is unbeatable. A little help to try the rest of the scheme?
:(