[Corporation] The United Earth Space Operations (UESO)

Started by Grand Teki, January 05, 2018, 09:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpaca

Quote from: Grand Teki on January 19, 2018, 02:21:36 PM
Quote from: theachevah on January 19, 2018, 02:11:42 PM
custom emitter
Quote from: Grand Teki on January 05, 2018, 09:11:33 AM
Mobile Emitter

• Name: Mobile emitter
  • Module cost: 20
  • Size: 5x5
  • Ability: Essentially an emitter in a module that looks like an emitter.

Major thanks to the following people:

• Cpaca for the original "Sprayer" script;
  • FOXX for trying to figure out how (and giving me a chance) to make it work in a circle instead of half a circle;
  • My luck for not having to fiddle with the code for longer than 5 minutes to get it right.
[close]

All custom module containing ships are attached below!
[close]
({[{Hmm... i have an idea for this emitter module...}]})

non-RP
In the script the emitter's delay, particle strength and particle lifetime can be modified. IDK how to make it home in on enemy ships tho :/
[close]
Quote from: Grand Teki on January 19, 2018, 01:31:48 PM
---Warning! Intel suggests that multiple UESO vessels were captured by the Hydraxil Collective and they are planning to attack us! Awaiting orders.---

Took 'em long enough. What are we dealing with?

Give me a second...
---Displaying scanner image---

OF COURSE IT HAD TO BE THE ING SHIPYARD BECAUSE WHAT THE ELSE

Teki Teki Teki Teki Teki, calm down please. You remember we have our own secret weapon against them that we want to surprise Ach Sim and Arc with?

Yeah, but you probably don't know the feeling of taking years to finally develop a shipyard just so that it gets stolen. Whatever, behold! Cole's Mobile Emitter!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Take this, red scum!

non-RP
The ship and scripts will be attached to a post on the first page for custom ships. Try it for yourself TheAchevah!

• FOXX for trying to figure out how to make it work in a circle instead of a half circle;
  • My luck for not having to fiddle with the code for longer than 5 minutes to get it right.
[close]

[4WB] stands for fourth-wall break. 
[4WB] 
Wait, it spawns in a half-circle? Let me guess, did you change it so that it did 2pi or tau instead of pi when deciding where to spawn the particles? 
Yeah.... minor code bug, when I get chance i'll change it but whatever for now. 
[no more 4WB] 
Detecting an unrecognised **EMITTER** on object type: **SHIP** 
P-hole: "What is it?" 
hoomans: "Seems to be owned by either Hydraxil or UESO. Can't tell which ship it's on due to the fact that Hydraxil took one of UESO's ships." 
P-hole: "Darnit. We didn't detect a purchase by UESO. Either UESO is doing something we don't know with custom emitters that we should recognise before this happens again, UESO stole one of our modules, or Hydraxil took a custom module." 
P-hole: "Either way, all bad. WARP. IN." 
hoomans: "Sir, that'll take an hour to load up!" 
P-hole: "Fine, begin NOW! I'm sending transmission about where i'm warping to. UESO will have fair warning." 

[USING PRE-BUILT TRANSMISSION] 
Hey! I'll be warping in to these coordinates [coordinates here] because I detected some stuff. Your ships are there, so I suggest you give them warning. Approximately 1 hour after this message has been sent (Message sent at [timestamp]) the planet will warp in at the general coordinates. I'd suggest spreading your fleet because a big thing might warp in, but it's not a good idea to spread your fleet so much such that they're all minimum 1 planet apart from eachother. So... get ready. 
P-hole: "Hey, do we have the energy to blow up a planet yet?" 
hoomans: "Not yet. It'll take a bit more time." 
P-hole: "All right. Wait, is this transmission still running? CRAP SHU-" 
[TRANSMISSION OVER]
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

Grand Teki

Quotesnip

Test test, is this wor- finally, took you a damn week!

*cough* Excuse me, the comms systems are being a bit flaky since a couple of days... You are welcome to warp in, we're ready for your arrival. Also, we have something to show you once you exit hyperspace. You'll probably like it.
TFW quarantie
I'm @Grand Teki#2977 on Discord.

Behind these googly eyes, lies an introvert.

cpaca

you tried to snip the quote lol
Quote from: Grand Teki on January 21, 2018, 12:57:13 PM
custom emitter
Mobile Emitter

• FOXX for trying to figure out how (and giving me a chance) to make it work in a circle instead of half a circle;
[close]

[close]

non-RP
In the script the emitter's delay, particle strength and particle lifetime can be modified. IDK how to make it home in on enemy ships tho :/
[close]
---Warning! Intel suggests that multiple UESO vessels were captured by the Hydraxil Collective and they are planning to attack us! Awaiting orders.---

Give me a second...

Teki Teki Teki Teki Teki, calm down please. You remember we have our own secret weapon against them that we want to surprise Ach Sim and Arc with?

Yeah, but you probably don't know the feeling of taking years to finally develop a shipyard just so that it gets stolen. Whatever, behold! Cole's Mobile Emitter!

non-RP
The ship and scripts will be attached to a post on the first page for custom ships. Try it for yourself TheAchevah!

• FOXX for trying to figure out how to make it work in a circle instead of a half circle;
[close]

[4WB] 
Wait, it spawns in a half-circle? Let me guess, did you change it so that it did 2pi or tau instead of pi when deciding where to spawn the particles? 
[no more 4WB] 
hoomans: "Seems to be owned by either Hydraxil or UESO. Can't tell which ship it's on due to the fact that Hydraxil took one of UESO's ships." 
P-hole: "Darnit. We didn't detect a purchase by UESO. Either UESO is doing something we don't know with custom emitters that we should recognise before this happens again, UESO stole one of our modules, or Hydraxil took a custom module." 
P-hole: "Fine, begin NOW! I'm sending transmission about where i'm warping to. UESO will have fair warning." 

Hey! I'll be warping in to these coordinates [coordinates here] because I detected some stuff. Your ships are there, so I suggest you give them warning. Approximately 1 hour after this message has been sent (Message sent at [timestamp]) the planet will warp in at the general coordinates. I'd suggest spreading your fleet because a big thing might warp in, but it's not a good idea to spread your fleet so much such that they're all minimum 1 planet apart from eachother. So... get ready. 
[TRANSMISSION OVER]

*cough* Excuse me, the comms systems are being a bit flaky since a couple of days... You are welcome to warp in, we're ready for your arrival. Also, we have something to show you once you exit hyperspace. You'll probably like it.

[close]

Battle transcript

Warp in successful.
CMC/P-Hole: UESO. GET OUT OF MY WAY. YOU HAVE FIVE SECONDS 
UESO: FLEE!! 
------ ERROR ERROR ERROR ----------

YOU WILL BE DESTROYED.

YOU WILL ALL BE DESTROYED.

------ ERROR ERROR ERROR -----------

CMC/P-HOLE: FOUR SECONDS. GET OUT NOW!

CMC/P-HOLE: THREE SECONDS. GET OUT!

CMC/P-HOLE: TWO SECONDS! darn that ship's getting close to the doom ball

CMC/P-HOLE: ONE SECOND!

CMC/P-HOLE: I'MMA FIRIN MAH LASAAAAAAAAAAA 

[close]

battle remains

[close]
post-battle transmission

CMC/P-hole: Wait a second.... 
Where's the custom emitter? 
Engineer: It looks like we warped into the wrong coordinates. 
CMC/P-hole: Seriously? Well, we killed some Hydrax. Bad news is, now hydrax knows we exist. I was waiting to warp in and reveal to hydrax our power when they least expected it. There goes our biggest advantage. Who caused this? 
*nobody steps up* 
CMC/P-hole: Guess I'll have to telekinesis you later. I would've just fired you if you stepped up, but now you'll have to deal with also getting a bad report from me every time you try to get a new job. 
CMC/P-hole: Wait is this thing transmitting? Ah, whatever. Hey, UESO. Sorry about that. You can keep the projenitor if you want, one of my en- Ah, you heard the entire conversation, wrong coordinates dealio. 
[close]

Fourth-wall-break

There's a chance Hydrax didn't get to send a transmission. It's probably a nonexistant chance anyway, since Hydrax will notice A) A fleet of their ships has dissapeared, B) Big huge laser, C) Big huge planet just moved through hyperspace. 

Also, I *think* I triggered every corporation in the galaxy or so. An Exajoule laser that compressed is sure to make a ton of light, or at least live a really long time before it gets uncompressed enough to be invisible. 

Lastly, Grand Teki has control over the rest of this. He can take the projenitor if he wants, I believe we discussed about capturing the dreadnought, et cetera.
[close]

copyright stuff

I do not own any images shown. All rights belong to their rightful owners. 

(KC players, if you haven't guessed, neither the big blue ball or the big doom laser is made by me, the big blue ball is what I got off a quick google search from "Kamehameha" and the death laser also comes from a quick google search) 
(A little photo editting was involved, but do I need to.... eh, better safe than sorry) 
Picture editors used

MS Paint (presumably, it came with my computer)
https://pixlr.com/editor/
http://picresize.com/edit
[close]
[close]
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

Grand Teki

Quote from: cpaca on January 25, 2018, 08:37:45 PM

Problem?

[close]

Battle transcript

Warp in successful.

YOU WILL BE DESTROYED.

[close]

battle remains

[close]
post-battle transmission

CMC/P-hole: Seriously? Well, we killed some Hydrax. Bad news is, now hydrax knows we exist. I was waiting to warp in and reveal to hydrax our power when they least expected it. There goes our biggest advantage. Who caused this? 
*nobody steps up* 
CMC/P-hole: Guess I'll have to telekinesis you later. I would've just fired you if you stepped up, but now you'll have to deal with also getting a bad report from me every time you try to get a new job. 
CMC/P-hole: Wait is this thing transmitting? Ah, whatever. Hey, UESO. Sorry about that. You can keep the projenitor if you want, one of my en- Ah, you heard the entire conversation, wrong coordinates dealio. 
[close]

Fourth-wall-break

There's a chance Hydrax didn't get to send a transmission. It's probably a nonexistant chance anyway, since Hydrax will notice A) A fleet of their ships has dissapeared, B) Big huge laser, C) Big huge planet just moved through hyperspace. 

Also, I *think* I triggered every corporation in the galaxy or so. An Exajoule laser that compressed is sure to make a ton of light, or at least live a really long time before it gets uncompressed enough to be invisible. 

Lastly, Grand Teki has control over the rest of this. He can take the projenitor if he wants, I believe we discussed about capturing the dreadnought, et cetera.
[close]

copyright stuff

(KC players, if you haven't guessed, neither the big blue ball or the big doom laser is made by me, the big blue ball is what I got off a quick google search from "Kamehameha" and the death laser also comes from a quick google search) 
(A little photo editting was involved, but do I need to.... eh, better safe than sorry) 
Picture editors used

[close]
[close]
[close]

It's over! You can't win, give up!

---Power systems failing, internal reactor only sufficent for onboard AI power supplying---
You will regret this! You will regret everything you have done against the Hydraxil! You will reg-g-g-g- SWITCHING TO EMERGENCY MODE

Another one captured and to be liberated from the grasp of the Loki. Scientists, try to capture the progenitor, it probably has very valuable assets to us.

Right away, sir!

WARNING! THERE IS A SPOILER IN THE MESSAGE OF THE CONVERTED PROGENITOR, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

I am... Free.
*Yawn*
Good morning everyone, my name is... uuuh... I don't have a name... I am created by the Seloi, I'm a machine. All I know is that I like blueberry flavored ice cream. Please name me.

A progenitor who likes ice cream... this war, this Hydraxil "overtaken" by the Loki, this, everything, I want some ice cream!!!

I don't even-

Everyone calm down please! I'm going to call you Dave.

My life has a purpose now. Thanks a lot! Also, I can read minds. Tell Cole to give me a "particle phone". We can call each other at FTL speeds with it and our thoughts speak instead of us, solving many problems like speed, typical "I just can't say it in words" situations, and many more.

*Types Cole into the quick dialer*
*booooooooop*
*booooooooop*

Why haven't I replaced this? And where are cellphone towers that this even works!?
*booooooooop*
*booooooooop*
*boooo- kppkpkhht*

Hello?
Hey Cole, I have exciting news for you! We captured a progenitor who was unnamed so we named him Dave. Turns out he likes blueberry flavored ice cream and he can read minds. He wants to ask you for a particle phone because it is thought-controlled at least he told us that.
what
Don't ask me.
Okay, I'll come to meet with Dave! This is going to be exciting...

non-RP
Check the quote spoiler in the quote spoiler.
[close]
TFW quarantie

theachevah

Quote from: Grand Teki on January 26, 2018, 01:44:30 PM

Problem?

[close]

Battle transcript

Warp in successful.

YOU WILL BE DESTROYED.

[close]

battle remains

[close]
post-battle transmission

*nobody steps up* 
[close]

Fourth-wall-break

[close]

copyright stuff

Picture editors used

[close]
[close]
[close]

It's over! You can't win, give up!

---Power systems failing, internal reactor only sufficent for onboard AI power supplying---
You will regret this! You will regret everything you have done against the Hydraxil! You will reg-g-g-g- SWITCHING TO EMERGENCY MODE

Another one captured and to be liberated from the grasp of the Loki. Scientists, try to capture the progenitor, it probably has very valuable assets to us.

Right away, sir!

WARNING! THERE IS A SPOILER IN THE MESSAGE OF THE CONVERTED PROGENITOR, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

I am... Free.
*Yawn*
Good morning everyone, my name is... uuuh... I don't have a name... I am created by the Seloi, I'm a machine. All I know is that I like blueberry flavored ice cream. Please name me.

A progenitor who likes ice cream... this war, this Hydraxil "overtaken" by the Loki, this, everything, I want some ice cream!!!

I don't even-

Everyone calm down please! I'm going to call you Dave.

My life has a purpose now. Thanks a lot! Also, I can read minds. Tell Cole to give me a "particle phone". We can call each other at FTL speeds with it and our thoughts speak instead of us, solving many problems like speed, typical "I just can't say it in words" situations, and many more.

*Types Cole into the quick dialer*
*booooooooop*
*booooooooop*

Why haven't I replaced this? And where are cellphone towers that this even works!?
*booooooooop*
*booooooooop*
*boooo- kppkpkhht*

Hello?
Hey Cole, I have exciting news for you! We captured a progenitor who was unnamed so we named him Dave. Turns out he likes blueberry flavored ice cream and he can read minds. He wants to ask you for a particle phone because it is thought-controlled at least he told us that.
what
Don't ask me.
Okay, I'll come to meet with Dave! This is going to be exciting...

non-RP
Check the quote spoiler in the quote spoiler.
[close]
[close]
Wait... so you are telling me... that the UESO captured a progenitor... and that that progenitor had a consciousness inside?

Cole: Yep.

_?#*: hello!! I'm Dave and i like blueberry ice cream!

YOU TOO?!
...what?
what?

...what even...

Is this 'Dave' consciousness any harm to you, Cole?

Cole: no. Told him he is my brother.

Dave: Big Brother! :D

so... he can hop through systems like you?

Cole: yes. I teached him how to do so.

Dave: Big bro taught me how to do the thing to talk!

...he sounds child-like...

Cole: yeah... gave Dave the hold of a small emitter for testing.

such discovery..! There are trapped consciousnesses within progenitors? We need to contact the UESO to further investigate about such-

Cole: no need, I told our friends at the UESO you want to help.

Dave: Big bro spoke to friends! :D

II=Incoming Communication channel request: The Xander =II

Oh, Its alexander.

II=Open Comms channel: Mothership<>The Xander=II

zosimos! Yeah, about the hydraxil thing you wanted me to part-take in-

Cole: Already dealt with.

Oh yeah, cole was there too. Our friends at the UESO somehow learned to make emitters be integrated into ships-

yeah, Cole told us that too.

...but did he tell you about how i obtained THIS? (reveals the UESO shipyard template)

Cole: WHAT?
whaaa?
ah. I see you used my new invention,
The ship scanner.

Cole: wait what? What does it do? How come i didnt know about it?

my ship scanners are HQ specific devices that can thoroughly analyze a ship and make a template out of it.
it worked flawlessly, doc larc.

Good. ...'doc larc' huh?

...what? You guys still call me 'commander alexander' after all these years, even though you made me a comrade of yours.

i thought you liked it as much as we liked it!

yeah, i didnt. I sent a copy of the template back at the UESO. Apparently the hydraxils stole the template so...

what are you keeping a copy fo- ...hmm...

sim, if you are thinking what i am thinking,
We should at least change this version to be more original.

yyyep. And i know exactly how to do that.

yeah, so that teki guy was real happy for us to retrieve him the template. Can i go back to Capital?

go ahead.

meet you there then?

Sure thing.

!!=Communication channel terminated.=!!

alright, while alexander comes back, tell me Cole, how exactly did they do this 'ship emitter' technique?

Cole: its a lot more complicated than just putting hull around an emitter or building a ship around it. The emitter has to be THE ship.

and just how will we achieve that?

Dave: Big bro knows!

Cole: Yes.

...well what are we waiting for? Lets get to it!

Such procedures would be delightful to acquire, and most logical. Mostly because we gave birth to an ever-evolving ever-growing collective mind of structures.

Dave: Dont forget about me!

Cole: Yeah, no. Your papa is Teki. Go to Papa Teki.

Dave: Papa Teki? Papa Teki! Pa-
(Dave's side of the screen shakes and then all traces of Dave in the mothership dissapear)
Cole: that will keep him distracted as we work. He doesnt know how to multitask like me.

non rp
([{[imagine if dave's voice sounds like this:
...how adorable would that be?!]}])
[close]
What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!

theachevah

custom emitter
Mobile Emitter

[close]

[close]

non-RP
[close]

Give me a second...

non-RP

[close]

[4WB] 
[no more 4WB] 

[TRANSMISSION OVER]

[close]

Battle transcript

Warp in successful.

YOU WILL BE DESTROYED.

[close]

battle remains

[close]
post-battle transmission

*nobody steps up* 
[close]

Fourth-wall-break

[close]

copyright stuff

Picture editors used

[close]
[close]
[close]

!!!!==ALERT. ALERT. ENERGY SPIKE DETECTED.==!!!!

HOLY-

HOW IN THE F-

ONE EXAJOULE WORTH OF ENERGY SPAWNED OUT OF NOWHERE.

Cole: Im talking to a UESO friend right now,
And told me that the Particulate hole did it.

Illogical. Their ships are not th-

Cole: not their ships. Their PLANET.

Cole: ...yep.

so they just... developed a death star?

..?

...none of you watched star wars?

...oh! Yeah, i saw it with you.

yeah... a relic now, but that was wh-

CAN WE STOP TALKING ABOUT OLD MOVIES FOR A SECOND?

... uhh... ok?

alright... Cole, what else do your UESO friends say happened?

Cole: that the planet was not in the right coordinates.

(Face palm from both sim and larc)

well, there goes the surprise factor.

hmm... i assume to be logical that the creation of more energy based ships could help them recharge in the time being.

oh! Hell yea! We have our own death star!

not ours, sim. We are merely helping.

dont care, still excited!

(The Xander warps in and docks into Capital's upgraded shipyard)

(Alexander then meets up with sim and larc in the mothership)

Zosimos! Larcwyde! Please tell me i wasnt the only one to see that huge energy spike!

Alex! We are way ahead of you.

(sigh), i will go aboard my ship agai-

no need. We already know the causant.
It is our friends at the CMC, that guy who is an Anti-Particulate-Hole.

since when the f{lip} did they develop lasers as strong as 5 tsars?

who knows. But they lost the surprise factor.

do we contact them?

will do later. I got some ship planning to do.

i swear, if you are going to crudely merge reactors again, i-

Whats that? I cant hear you over the sound of reactors merging!

NOT SO BLOCKY, SIM!! NOO-
(Larc then runs to Sim to prevent from more blocky templates to surge out of his careless hands)

Cole: ...whats with father Larc and 'blocky' templates?

well, you see, Larc is more of a mix of efficiency and display, whilst sim is just all around efficiency. Larc cannot stand to see aesthetically displeasing objects that have no function, while sim throws out the window that which is useless.

Cole: yeah but... why is Larc so angry when Sim does things like that?

hmm... well, idk. One could think that it would be the other way around, but nope.

hmm...

welp, im going with my friends to take a beer.

ok. Enjoy whatever beer makes you feel..(?)

want to try?

no thank you. I read beer can be detrimental for the brain, as it closes neural paths. So does any alcoholic beverage.

...welp, you are missing the fun.

yeah, have fun, alex.

(Alex then leaves the mothership. But the sentence presented suddenly changes to:)

yeah, have fun damaging your brain, alex.

(The sentence dissappears.)

cpaca

Quote from: theachevah on January 27, 2018, 08:25:21 AM

custom emitter
Mobile Emitter

[close]

[close]

non-RP
[close]

Give me a second...

non-RP

[close]

[4WB] 
[no more 4WB] 

[TRANSMISSION OVER]

[close]

Battle transcript

Warp in successful.

YOU WILL BE DESTROYED.

[close]

battle remains

[close]
post-battle transmission

*nobody steps up* 
[close]

Fourth-wall-break

[close]

copyright stuff

Picture editors used

[close]
[close]
[close]

HOLY-

HOW IN THE F-

..?

... uhh... ok?

hmm... i assume to be logical that the creation of more energy based ships could help them recharge in the time being.

Zosimos! Larcwyde! Please tell me i wasnt the only one to see that huge energy spike!

do we contact them?

(Larc then runs to Sim to prevent from more blocky templates to surge out of his careless hands)

well, you see, Larc is more of a mix of efficiency and display, whilst sim is just all around efficiency. Larc cannot stand to see aesthetically displeasing objects that have no function, while sim throws out the window that which is useless.

hmm... well, idk. One could think that it would be the other way around, but nope.

hmm...

want to try?

no thank you. I read beer can be detrimental for the brain, as it closes neural paths. So does any alcoholic beverage.

yeah, have fun, alex.

(Alex then leaves the mothership. But the sentence presented suddenly changes to:)

Double-recipient transmission: 
Recipients: Tierra Prima Collective, UESO 

Hey, both of you. Yeah, I need some help here. I need to get to a really secure place, fast. The instant hydraxil warps into my location they'll simply do the strategy of spreading out, and I don't have enough lasers to deal with that. 

If you're reading this, my coordinates will not be where I sent them from.  They'll be different coordinates, the coordinates of one of my old friend's bases: The Falcon Renegades. It's been a while since i've talked to them, and they haven't said a word in months. I think we're still allied though, so I'll have to hope Hydraxil will take a while to notice my new location. I'll be planethopping for a while, so send out broadcasts to everywhere in the galaxy with the attached broadcast key. Just start the first words of the decoded message with an exact copy of this message and the automated system will filter out the random garbage. 

Last- {Message cuts off, planet has warped to hyperspace}

theachevah

Quote from: cpaca on January 27, 2018, 11:19:06 AM

custom emitter
Mobile Emitter

[close]

[close]

non-RP
[close]

Give me a second...

non-RP

[close]

[4WB] 
[no more 4WB] 

[TRANSMISSION OVER]

[close]

Battle transcript

Warp in successful.

YOU WILL BE DESTROYED.

[close]

battle remains

[close]
post-battle transmission

*nobody steps up* 
[close]

Fourth-wall-break

[close]

copyright stuff

Picture editors used

[close]
[close]
[close]

HOLY-

HOW IN THE F-

..?

... uhh... ok?

do we contact them?

hmm...

want to try?

yeah, have fun, alex.

Hey, both of you. Yeah, I need some help here. I need to get to a really secure place, fast. The instant hydraxil warps into my location they'll simply do the strategy of spreading out, and I don't have enough lasers to deal with that. 

If you're reading this, my coordinates will not be where I sent them from.  They'll be different coordinates, the coordinates of one of my old friend's bases: The Falcon Renegades. It's been a while since i've talked to them, and they haven't said a word in months. I think we're still allied though, so I'll have to hope Hydraxil will take a while to notice my new location. I'll be planethopping for a while, so send out broadcasts to everywhere in the galaxy with the attached broadcast key. Just start the first words of the decoded message with an exact copy of this message and the automated system will filter out the random garbage. 

[close]

II=begin transmission: Tierra Prima<>CMC^UESO=II

if a secure place is that which you need, you can always orbit around Tierra Prima. We have since been fortifying heavily, and have been developing new ships in order to power the ships in need of power (the heavy guns). As for the hydraxil swarming, we have many warhead bearing ships to prevent that from happening (trust me.)

Falcon Renegades, hmm? Why have you not spoken to them in a while? Something happened?

there is a problem with broadcasting a message to everywhere in the galaxy. For instance, you may never know who is it that receives it.

we will be waiting for your reply  any day

II=End transmission.=II

cpaca

Quote from: theachevah on January 27, 2018, 11:38:21 AM

custom emitter
Mobile Emitter

[close]

[close]

non-RP
[close]

Give me a second...

non-RP

[close]

[4WB] 
[no more 4WB] 

[TRANSMISSION OVER]

[close]

Battle transcript

Warp in successful.

YOU WILL BE DESTROYED.

[close]

battle remains

[close]
post-battle transmission

*nobody steps up* 
[close]

Fourth-wall-break

[close]

copyright stuff

Picture editors used

[close]
[close]
[close]

HOLY-

HOW IN THE F-

..?

... uhh... ok?

do we contact them?

hmm...

want to try?

yeah, have fun, alex.

[close]

if a secure place is that which you need, you can always orbit around Tierra Prima. We have since been fortifying heavily, and have been developing new ships in order to power the ships in need of power (the heavy guns). As for the hydraxil swarming, we have many warhead bearing ships to prevent that from happening (trust me.)

Falcon Renegades, hmm? Why have you not spoken to them in a while? Something happened?

there is a problem with broadcasting a message to everywhere in the galaxy. For instance, you may never know who is it that receives it.

II=End transmission.=II

Mail to: Double recipient: UESO and Tierra Prima Collective. 

All right, i'll be flying around Tierra Prima. I think I might stay there a while, recharging batteries and all. 

I haven't talked about the Falcon Renegades because neither of us have sent a transmission to eachother {Real reason: It's Spaartan, last active Nov. 13, 2017} but it's still a convenient ally to stay with. 

Good thing you didn't have to broadcast the message. Left behind a ship which would leave if it recieved a broadcast, and would leave anyway after enough time. 

I think I might try to find a good solar system to set up as a main base, soon. But first, I need to charge up. 

Recently a few rooms have been removed, if Cole wants he could stay in one if he wants. It could be potentially useful if Cole wants to look around within the planet. It'd also help set up a faster transmission system. 

Prepare for Hydraxil Warp-ins at Tierra Prima. UESO, I'd suggest keeping a watch on Tierra to help defend, Hydraxil might realise a living planet as a threat, or alternatively just go on deciding to attack other things in the meantime. 

UESO, if you can give me a highly-fortified coordinates area, I'll randomly warp my planet between Tierra Prima and the highly fortified coordinates, both so that you two can warp minerals, ships, a good trade route between eachother, and so that I can keep a more random position. The energy demand for this will be high, though. I'll see into researching some super-efficient solar panels or compacting reactors into incredibly tight spaces so that I can keep warping and get another exajoule laser ASAP. 

Transmission ends. 

theachevah

Quote from: cpaca on January 27, 2018, 06:48:22 PM
Quote from: theachevah on January 27, 2018, 11:38:21 AM

custom emitter
Mobile Emitter

[close]

[close]

non-RP
[close]

Give me a second...

non-RP

[close]

[4WB] 
[no more 4WB] 

[TRANSMISSION OVER]

[close]

Battle transcript

Warp in successful.

YOU WILL BE DESTROYED.

[close]

battle remains

[close]
post-battle transmission

*nobody steps up* 
[close]

Fourth-wall-break

[close]

copyright stuff

Picture editors used

[close]
[close]
[close]

HOLY-

HOW IN THE F-

..?

... uhh... ok?

do we contact them?

hmm...

want to try?

yeah, have fun, alex.

[close]

II=End transmission.=II

All right, i'll be flying around Tierra Prima. I think I might stay there a while, recharging batteries and all. 

I haven't talked about the Falcon Renegades because neither of us have sent a transmission to eachother {Real reason: It's Spaartan, last active Nov. 13, 2017} but it's still a convenient ally to stay with. 

Good thing you didn't have to broadcast the message. Left behind a ship which would leave if it recieved a broadcast, and would leave anyway after enough time. 

I think I might try to find a good solar system to set up as a main base, soon. But first, I need to charge up. 

Recently a few rooms have been removed, if Cole wants he could stay in one if he wants. It could be potentially useful if Cole wants to look around within the planet. It'd also help set up a faster transmission system. 

Prepare for Hydraxil Warp-ins at Tierra Prima. UESO, I'd suggest keeping a watch on Tierra to help defend, Hydraxil might realise a living planet as a threat, or alternatively just go on deciding to attack other things in the meantime. 

UESO, if you can give me a highly-fortified coordinates area, I'll randomly warp my planet between Tierra Prima and the highly fortified coordinates, both so that you two can warp minerals, ships, a good trade route between eachother, and so that I can keep a more random position. The energy demand for this will be high, though. I'll see into researching some super-efficient solar panels or compacting reactors into incredibly tight spaces so that I can keep warping and get another exajoule laser ASAP. 

Transmission ends.
[close]

II=Begin transimssion to: CMC^UESO=II

you will always be welcome here.

Hmm... perhaps they are busy?

You can always camp on our base for as long as it is necessary.

i cant see why not. Lets go!

Hydraxils? Oh dont worry, alexander is alerted. We have more ships than our planet has colonies by now!

As for the energy... i got many ships that can deal with that problem. As many as it is required.

Can confirm. Zosimos is a reactor-crazed bot.

hey! Crazed is a bit of a strong word!

II=End of transmission=II

Grand Teki

Quote from: cpaca on January 27, 2018, 06:48:22 PM

Transmission ends.
[close]

Hello, we have a small proble* ***h our comm systems, like if someone is try*ng to jam us constantly. I'm already se**ing turrets, stations and ships to the Tierra Prim* *******ive for anti-Hydraxil defense.

Here are the coordinates for ou* area specifically maintained for **ch purposes: ngLr-5386-uaKR-6732. We will handle the pow*r issues and possibly figure out these consta*t issues with communicating.

---Transmitting message to these recipients: TPC, CMC---

We have captured and freed two Hydraxil ship's AIs, they told us a lot about inside Hydraxil plans and tactics. Contact us if you are interested.
TFW quarantie

GoodMorning

The remnants of the beam are caught in a gravitational trap, and stored for further use.

<Sensor>: Waste not, want not...
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.