Impossible Code Maps

Started by Mare, June 16, 2011, 05:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shandil

Creeper World Rocksssssssssssssssssssssssssss large high

81 million strength emitter near surface with drones and phantoms, gravity 0 also.

Kithros

That one is definitely not impossible, you probably are given enough time to set up a dark beam with enough energy production before the creeper breaks through  that you wouldn't even need to dig the LS in.

Ebon Heart

Quote from: Kithros on June 22, 2011, 09:30:30 AM
That one is definitely not impossible, you probably are given enough time to set up a dark beam with enough energy production before the creeper breaks through  that you wouldn't even need to dig the LS in.
Yes, it is very possible. I'm playing it right now.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

Shandil

I feel so dumb, I completely forgot about experimentals. Hopefully this one one IS impossible:
111111111111g

Ebon Heart

Quote from: Shandil on June 22, 2011, 11:29:19 AM
I feel so dumb, I completely forgot about experimentals. Hopefully this one one IS impossible:
111111111111g
wrong again.

Shandil

Doh, I should quit the game and start playing pong instead.

Ebon Heart

Quote from: Shandil on June 22, 2011, 11:54:10 AM
lol, you're getting it... you should just know what the skill levels of some people that play this game are.

Mare

Quote from: Ebon_Heart on June 22, 2011, 11:56:42 AM
lol, you're getting it... you should just know what the skill levels of some people that play this game are.

The ones I know that pwn the game are:

UpperKEES
Kithros
Fisherck
Kamron3
Ebon_heart (Not as good as above but better than me I say)
And a couple others but I forgot...

I usually ignore my time and enjoy gameplay instead of rushing through it, either way you complete the map.  :) :) :)
Lying is an Art Form, to succeed, some truth most be woven into the fabric of deception -Anonymous
If you want something done then do it yourself, if you can't,then ask someone to do it for you, making sure to compensate later. If you cannot do that, then you're better off doing nothing at all -Me

Ebon Heart

Quote from: Mare on June 22, 2011, 01:27:57 PM

UpperKEES
Kithros
Fisherck
Kamron3

I usually ignore my time and enjoy gameplay instead of rushing through it, either way you complete the map.  :) :) :)
thanks... And I'd get better times if I worried about it too much. I more lik to overkill things, jus because it's fun.

Kithros

Quote from: Ebon_Heart on June 22, 2011, 02:00:30 PM

UpperKEES
Kithros
Fisherck
Kamron3

thanks... And I'd get better times if I worried about it too much. I more lik to overkill things, jus because it's fun.

I overkill things a lot, I just overkill them very quickly. Overbuilding isn't really a big issue compared to CW1 because in CW1 the gameplay was dominated by the time it takes to build up and the weapons would clear out huge amounts of creeper in seconds provided they had the energy to do so, while in CW2 actually killing the creeper takes a lot longer so building more weapons than is truly required will not ruin your time whatsoever. It's just about doing it quickly.

Ebon Heart

Quote from: Kithros on June 22, 2011, 02:05:57 PM
Quote from: Ebon_Heart on June 22, 2011, 02:00:30 PM

UpperKEES
Kithros
Fisherck
Kamron3

I overkill things a lot, I just overkill them very quickly. Overbuilding isn't really a big issue compared to CW1 because in CW1 the gameplay was dominated by the time it takes to build up and the weapons would clear out huge amounts of creeper in seconds provided they had the energy to do so, while in CW2 actually killing the creeper takes a lot longer so building more weapons than is truly required will not ruin your time whatsoever. It's just about doing it quickly.
Yes, but I like to build neat shapes (see profile pic) sit back, enjoy my domination, take pictures....

Mare

Quote from: Eric on June 20, 2011, 10:45:55 PM
inter large high

*Ahem* (Prepares to talk like a good gentleman but fails at ending)

Good sir, Your comment is irrational, for you see I have evidence that disproves this theo-

AWW SCREW THIS!! I just beat that map fair and square, unfortunately I can't upload the pics because I don't know how to use the image feature of posting....

But I assure you, just look at the High scores for that map, I beat it!!

http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld2/viewscores.php

The beginning is hard, but I just used Fisherck's "Dig in" Technique and from there, it was just a matter of building up my energy and tech. I recommend you use launchers to thin out the creeper otherwise the blasters won't be able to hold it back. Don't forget to grab the crystals!!!

Lying is an Art Form, to succeed, some truth most be woven into the fabric of deception -Anonymous
If you want something done then do it yourself, if you can't,then ask someone to do it for you, making sure to compensate later. If you cannot do that, then you're better off doing nothing at all -Me

Ebon Heart

Quote from: Mare on June 22, 2011, 09:18:49 PM
Quote from: Eric on June 20, 2011, 10:45:55 PM
inter large high

*Ahem* (Prepares to talk like a good gentleman but fails at ending)

Good sir, Your comment is irrational, for you see I have evidence that disproves this theo-

AWW SCREW THIS!! I just beat that map fair and square, unfortunately I can't upload the pics because I don't know how to use the image feature of posting....

But I assure you, just look at the scores table for that map, I beat it!!

The beginning is hard, but I just used Fisherck's "Dig in" Technique and from there, it was just a matter of building up my energy and tech. I recommend you use launchers to thin out the creeper otherwise the blasters won't be able to hold it back. Don't forget to grab the crystals!!!

either use print screen, and paste the picture into paint, then save it, or just press backspace in the game and locate the folder "cw2_screens" (should be under my documents) then when making a post, click "+Additional Options..." and browse for an attachment. Also, if you upload it to imageshack or something, you can use {img}link{/img} and replace the {} with []

mthw2vc

Quote from: Ebon_Heart on June 22, 2011, 09:37:15 PM
Also, if you upload it to imageshack or something, you can use {img}link{/img} and replace the {} with []
I think you meant to do one of the following, ebon:
[img]link[/img]
[img]link[/img]

Ebon Heart

Quote from: mthw2vc on June 22, 2011, 11:54:20 PM
Quote from: Ebon_Heart on June 22, 2011, 09:37:15 PM
Also, if you upload it to imageshack or something, you can use {img}link{/img} and replace the {} with []
I think you meant to do one of the following, ebon:
[img]link[/img]
[img]link[/img]
hmm, I thought that writing it that way would cause it to not show up.