Big spelling error on day 13. (CW2)

Started by Ebon Heart, June 08, 2011, 10:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebon Heart

I'm not sure if this is in all days, or just day 13, but when you lose a capsule, it says, "Your lost a capsule" not, "You lost a capsule." See below for screenshot. (I died in 23 seconds! Why? because I could. :P)
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

CobraKill

I don't think it that big. But shouldn't be to hard to fix (I know nothing about programmin)
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

Kamron3

I guess we're just all pros and never lost a capsule! :)

CobraKill

Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

Ebon Heart

Quote from: The Commander on June 08, 2011, 11:17:23 PM
I don't think it that big. But shouldn't be to hard to fix (I know nothing about programmin)
It shows up pretty much any time someone dies on day 13... and I'm not sure if it does that if you lose capsules on other days... And it'll be very easy to fix... I'm pretty sure, unless it's one of those things that's listed in multiple places... idk either, I don't know much besides html and some basic java script.

Kamron3

I'm pretty sure it shows up on every map when a capsule dies.

Ebon Heart

that is a big problem... lol
EDIT: removed repeat of word "that"... I cannot type recently.

Ranakastrasz

Well, While I dont know how the project was set up, I would assume/hope that There is a Localized text file that contains all of the text for English, or other languages if you extend it, and all of the text displays would refer to it, which would make it rather straight forward.

Ebon Heart

Quote from: Ranakastrasz on June 09, 2011, 11:58:28 AM
Well, While I dont know how the project was set up, I would assume/hope that There is a Localized text file that contains all of the text for English, or other languages if you extend it, and all of the text displays would refer to it, which would make it rather straight forward.
The thing is, idk how that would go unnoticed if the same text pops of on every level. Although it is much more likely that it pops up on every level, I'll have to check.

Krell

It might very well happen in other levels, but since I've only ever had a problem losing capsules in day 13 it's a little hard to tell.