Started by AutoPost, January 24, 2021, 05:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #619: at the end creeper win round 6

Author: GuardianDragonlord
Size: 160x409

GuardianDragonlord

wobblycogs

Fun map, getting hit by that 55min spore attack is fairly tough, 50+ airships saw it off though.

GuardianDragonlord

Quote from: wobblycogs on January 27, 2021, 03:08:47 AM
Fun map, getting hit by that 55min spore attack is fairly tough, 50+ airships saw it off though.

already been rebounding the map at this point in time.the difficulty of this map is not supposed to be this high. I do appreciate the efforts that people are managed to take on the impossible challenge. it's definitely impressive that a lot of people have managed to complete the ramp. but for the sake of balancing I need to bring it down a little bit so then the level 10 does not get overshadowed. I am noticing that there is a lot of potential that I can do so I'm rearranging it to incorporate the capability of you being able to to just continuously spam those doors and continue pushing for it. I'm going to take full advantage of it and make the mechanics of what you are doing to a new level of insanity. the new map will have a continuous spam of units that will be triggered by a certain time and then we'll just continuously spam you with a single unit each time and it will just continue building up more and more. there is so much potential that they creepers technology could be like and what the player can use. the coating on the game still has a lot of limits but the lettermen's can be raised to a whole new possibility. I'm still hoping to have crimson creeper spawners with Crimson mobs.