Custom Map #6994: CSM-79 BIG PUZZLE. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, January 17, 2019, 07:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yum-forum

Thanks for comment and you are welcome!  :)

Agree with you that possibility to isolate individual stargates by GateJoiners was a wonderful idea (and also realisation in scripts!)  from Regallion.

#BravoRegallion
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

cornucanis

Quote from: Aesher on January 23, 2019, 12:38:55 PM
To be honest I don't know what other people were complaining about in regards to lag, I was stuck on 1:10 for the entire time due to my weak-ass processor, which is also why I managed a time of 22 minutes, I had all the time in the world to plan my moves.

I don't presume to know how slowly it was running on your computer, but I can personally say that getting a frame rate of 4 is definitely enough to discourage me from spending hours on a map.

yum-forum

Quote from: cornucanis on January 23, 2019, 04:12:25 PM
Quote from: Aesher on January 23, 2019, 12:38:55 PM
To be honest I don't know what other people were complaining about in regards to lag, I was stuck on 1:10 for the entire time due to my weak-ass processor, which is also why I managed a time of 22 minutes, I had all the time in the world to plan my moves.

I don't presume to know how slowly it was running on your computer, but I can personally say that getting a frame rate of 4 is definitely enough to discourage me from spending hours on a map.

Big puzzle - big lag.  ;)

P.S. Sorry, sir!
P.P.S. Big respect to you for original CWDig concept (from its all was started) and many many helps in creating CSM!  Without You will be no CSM! :) 
last

yum-forum

last