This topic is for discussion of map #38: Test

Author: Michionlion

Desc:
welcome

Michionlion

Sorry for the bad title and desc-forgot to add them.  here's desc & title:

Title: J.C. Field Test

Desc:
Welcome to your Junior Commander qualifier field test.  To pass this test, you must clear all the creeper from your selected area.  Good Luck!
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Sqaz

Why did you give that gateway 4 health if I may ask?

When you're able to nullify it you already killed the emitter above it, so it's quite useless and only annoying.
Have I yet said I hate emitters and gateways with more than 1 health :D

But a nice map for the rest.

Michionlion

I THINK that's acutally why I like it- its annoying.  Is that bad ? ;)
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

TonyP2000

If if makes your map any less fun to play, then yes its bad.
Vote Tony!

Sqaz

Quote from: Michionlion on August 21, 2011, 07:55:53 AM
I THINK that's acutally why I like it- its annoying.

Uhm, I hope your goal in map making isn't annoying other players ;)

Quote from: Michionlion on August 21, 2011, 07:55:53 AM
Is that bad ?

Indeed

Michionlion

i mean annoying in the sense that you need to complete it and that can cause unwanted things to happen-i would consider that annoying.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Katra

The emitters and gateways with more than one health just keep you on your toes. Make sure you check your detail scanner. (The unit data when you place the mouse pointer on the space.)
Power. Power! I must have more POWER!

Michionlion

Quote from: Katra on August 23, 2011, 12:26:22 PM
The emitters and gateways with more than one health just keep you on your toes. Make sure you check your detail scanner. (The unit data when you place the mouse pointer on the space.)

see? Thats what I really meant... ;)
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Sqaz

Quote from: Michionlion on August 23, 2011, 12:59:00 PM
Quote from: Katra on August 23, 2011, 12:26:22 PM

see? Thats what I really meant... ;)

Of course you did :P