[Corp] The Tierra Prima Collective

Started by theachevah, January 02, 2018, 10:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theachevah

Quote from: Dark Ambition on February 18, 2018, 09:57:14 PM
OOC

Aight, hold up, I think I need a refresh on Tierra Prima's backstory, as I may have forgotten a few things.

Cole was acquired from a destroyed Progenitor, right? Or am I remembering that wrong?
I was basing that whole T-Mat thing with Cole off the idea. I was thinking that the Progenitor he was from was still in Redacted Space, so I was expecting a little adventure to return to it. Maybe throw a Locus Avatar, or something, in the way to spice it up. Or something along those lines. (really i'm just making most of these things up along the way, only now am I really thinking about plans) So if i'm mistaken, I'll need to renovate things a bit.
[close]
[close]
OOC

Cole didnt really come from a progenitor.
Cole came to be when zosimos experimented with the first anti-emitter created by larcwyde, by poking it with the mothership. (Yes.)

I considered the progenitor as an enhancer of sorts. The progenitor built in Tierra Prima is indeed built based upon the pieces of a red progenitor, reverse engineered to construct the final result in the Capital, then aided by exile.

Cole isnt the progenitor persay, but the progenitor is indeed part of Cole.

Sorry...  :-[
We can do like, a sort of unexpectedly linked scenario with the forge, like a 'whoa i didnt know about that myself'.scenario.
[close]
What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!

cpaca

Mail: To TPC 

Hey. This message was sent in-person by a ship. Sim reads this first before everyone else. 

FOR SIM

I sent this broadcast out. Here you go. I got some ideas for you. 
BROADCAST

[Broadcast Transmission] 
[For general redistrubution.] 

We're setting up a new system of "Credits" for those who want to purchase our items. 

The prices shown below state the new prices on how much a Credit costs.
Spoiler

Prices: 
Hydraxil: INF Anti-emitters for 1 passive emitter.
Regular customer: 

• 3 Anti-emitters for 1 Credit [3:1 ratio]
  • 8 Anti-emitters for 3 Credits [8:3 ratio]
  • 14 Anti-emitters for 5 Credits [14:5 ratio]

However, for allied ships/units, a better price will be added: 

• 2 Anti-emitters for 1 Credit [2:1 ratio, 50% better!*]
  • 7 anti-emitters for 4 Credits [7:4 ratio, 52.38% better!*]
  • 9 anti-emitters for 5 Credits [8:5 ratio, 55.55% better!*
*"better" refers to comparing to a regular, nonallied customer
[close]

You may recognise these prices. That's because they are exactly the same as the old Passive Emitter Prices. 
Due to the prices being better for allies above, some modules (not all) will not have better prices for allies. 

NO REFUNDS. PASSIVE EMITTERS YOU ALREADY OWN CANNOT BE TURNED BACK INTO CREDITS 

Module: Passive emitter. 
Passively creates particles in a straight line.
1 passive emitter costs 1 credit. 

Module: Sprayer
2 sprayers costs 3 credits. These produce just as fast as a passive emitter, but they spray in all directions. Use this when surrounded or when you try to "drill" through enemy lines and want to defend against all directions. 

New module: Alternate Reactor.
Abbreviation: AR 
1 AR costs 3 credits. 
For allies, 1 AR costs 2 credits.
AR's are not "buffed" reactors per say but they can be. In a normal circumstance, they are slower than normal reactors: They produce 1 energy per second compared to a Reactor's 1.5 
However, in a ship with an AMP gem, it produces 3 Energy Per Second compared to a reactor's (still) 1.5. 
This makes AR's better for corporations or others with access to lots of AMP gems or on big ships. 

New module: Nuclear Reactor. 
Abbreviation: NR. 
1 NR costs 100 credits.
However, for allies:
1 NR costs 50 credits. 
An NR is 10 times as powerful as an AR in all situations, while still only taking the space of 1 AR. 
However, NRs use real uranium and do need to be replenished. NRs can last a full day at full power ("full power" continued below) before they need to be replaced, as they use real uranium, compared to ARs using easily replenishing sources. 
To replenish a NR, you need 1 uranium pack. Insert them into the slot above an NR to replenish a NR. 
When a uranium pack is drained, it will pop out the top. It has no uranium left, so you can leave it and have no chance of uranium poisoning. 

NRs will automatically turn themselves off and regulate themselves so NRs can last more than a full day. 

NRs just become 3x as efficient and thus 3x as fast whenever they get AMP gemmed. 

Item: Uranium pack. 
Abbreviation: UP 

Uses for UP above. 
1 UP costs 1 credit. 
If you have your drained UPs, 3 UPs cost 2 credits. 
No buffs for allies. 

[broadcast ends]
[close]

Implications: 
Now that ARs are public, you can easily buy some. Make a Super-Shipyard. 
Also, NRs. 
Equipped in the mail ship is 1 NR and 1 UP. 
I expect to see another ship soon. Maybe a more efficient shipyard? 
An AMP gemmed NR on its own is as powerful as 20 reactors. 
So, I expect another reactor nuts ship soon. 
[tee hee] 
[close]
FOURTH WALL BREAK

Just DM me the save file either in Discord or in knucracker.com messages. Also send me a picture with a square showing where you want the one single NR to be. 
I'll do the rest.
[close]
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

theachevah

Quote from: cpaca on February 20, 2018, 02:19:07 AM

Hey. This message was sent in-person by a ship. Sim reads this first before everyone else. 

FOR SIM

BROADCAST

[Broadcast Transmission] 

We're setting up a new system of "Credits" for those who want to purchase our items. 

Spoiler

Prices: 
Regular customer: 

[close]

You may recognise these prices. That's because they are exactly the same as the old Passive Emitter Prices. 
Due to the prices being better for allies above, some modules (not all) will not have better prices for allies. 

2 sprayers costs 3 credits. These produce just as fast as a passive emitter, but they spray in all directions. Use this when surrounded or when you try to "drill" through enemy lines and want to defend against all directions. 

1 AR costs 3 credits. 
AR's are not "buffed" reactors per say but they can be. In a normal circumstance, they are slower than normal reactors: They produce 1 energy per second compared to a Reactor's 1.5 
However, in a ship with an AMP gem, it produces 3 Energy Per Second compared to a reactor's (still) 1.5. 
This makes AR's better for corporations or others with access to lots of AMP gems or on big ships. 

1 NR costs 100 credits.
However, for allies:
1 NR costs 50 credits. 
An NR is 10 times as powerful as an AR in all situations, while still only taking the space of 1 AR. 
However, NRs use real uranium and do need to be replenished. NRs can last a full day at full power ("full power" continued below) before they need to be replaced, as they use real uranium, compared to ARs using easily replenishing sources. 
To replenish a NR, you need 1 uranium pack. Insert them into the slot above an NR to replenish a NR. 
When a uranium pack is drained, it will pop out the top. It has no uranium left, so you can leave it and have no chance of uranium poisoning. 

NRs will automatically turn themselves off and regulate themselves so NRs can last more than a full day. 

NRs just become 3x as efficient and thus 3x as fast whenever they get AMP gemmed. 

Uses for UP above. 
1 UP costs 1 credit. 
No buffs for allies. 

[broadcast ends]
[close]

Implications: 
Also, NRs. 
[tee hee] 
[close]
FOURTH WALL BREAK

Just DM me the save file either in Discord or in knucracker.com messages. Also send me a picture with a square showing where you want the one single NR to be. 
I'll do the rest.
[close]
[close]
!!=Incoming transmission. >>>CMC=!!

the CMC? for me?

for you only?

I dunno, it says 'for sim' here.

*GASP*!

judging by your expression, i can come to the conclussion it is either firepower related or energy-production related-

A MODULE SPECIALLY MADE TO HAVE THE POWER OF 10 REACTORS! AND EVEN MORE IF THE SHIP IS AMP'D!

that can be done?

ILL TAKE 2!

wait! they need constant resupplying!

I DONT GIVE A DAMN! TAKE A LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY!

but it looks like a regular reactor that is... super tiny? why is it so tiny?

i was going to ask that myself. it is like a reactor with... tons of armor around. strange...

Compressed energy production..! equivalent to 10 reactors..!

be rational, Sim-

II=Begin Transmission: Mothership>>>CMC=II
ILL TAKE 2 NUCLEAR REACTORS-

ONLY 1! we take only 1 nuc-

you take one, I take one! its 2 either way! WE TAKE 2!
(This is ridiculous...)
Dont listen to Sim! we ta-

SEND 2 SHIPS WITH THOSE MODULES RIGHT NOW! THE PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF BY ALEX!

NOO-!
II=Transmission cut.=II

{meanwhile at the CMC...}
{Cole speaks through Mire}
hey uhh, we saw the modules you were selling (i am not interested personally...) but i wanted to ask... why is it like a tiny reactor? seems odd to me.

...they are still fighting... wow.

they both keep screaming at me to tell you about the number of modules.

i wont get into that... so just send whichever IMO...

cpaca

Quote from: theachevah on February 20, 2018, 05:05:04 PM

FOR SIM

BROADCAST

[Broadcast Transmission] 

Spoiler

Prices: 
Regular customer: 

[close]

1 AR costs 3 credits. 

1 NR costs 100 credits.
However, for allies:
1 NR costs 50 credits. 

Uses for UP above. 
1 UP costs 1 credit. 
No buffs for allies. 

[broadcast ends]
[close]

Implications: 
Also, NRs. 
[tee hee] 
[close]
FOURTH WALL BREAK

I'll do the rest.
[close]
[close]

the CMC? for me?

for you only?

*GASP*!

judging by your expression, i can come to the conclussion it is either firepower related or energy-production related-

A MODULE SPECIALLY MADE TO HAVE THE POWER OF 10 REACTORS! AND EVEN MORE IF THE SHIP IS AMP'D!

that can be done?

ILL TAKE 2!

i was going to ask that myself. it is like a reactor with... tons of armor around. strange...

be rational, Sim-

(This is ridiculous...)

SEND 2 SHIPS WITH THOSE MODULES RIGHT NOW! THE PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF BY ALEX!

NOO-!
II=Transmission cut.=II

hey uhh, we saw the modules you were selling (i am not interested personally...) but i wanted to ask... why is it like a tiny reactor? seems odd to me.

Mail to: TPC 
Mail from: CMC 

I read your transmission. There are a few corrections. 
It's the power of 10 AR Reactors, which is, without an AMP gem, weaker than a normal reactor. 
However, with an amp gem, 1 AR reactor is more powerful than a normal reactor. 
Energy production: 10 energy per second normally, 30 with a reactor. 

Next: If you look in the pricing, you'll find it costs credits to get NRs. I believe it's 90 Anti-Emitters if you buy in maximum bulk as an ally (which you are.) 
I bet you can get Sim a small fleet of units and he'll rack his way up to 90 anti-emitters fast. 
A lot of corporations have no way to move emitters, so I just take the location of wherever these emitters are, I check them, and give the credits (and eventually the item) when i've checked it all. 
UP ideally isn't used too often, as the reactor has a built in computer to regulate uranium usage. 

Now, your confusion: 
It's really compact because a lot of R&D is put into that reactor. 
If I made it a full 3x3 large, it would be 90 energy per second, 3 times what a ship can take at full input power. 
However, there would also be safety problems too. 
It uses real uranium, you don't put UP in to tell a computer to activate or deactivate, like a gift card. You put UP in to actually fuel it. 
Therefore, without the armor, there is the problem of radiation poisoning. 
Also, the reactor creates so much power we find it easier to extract all that power using our own cables, then de-transform it. 
That's why the entire module blows up if it takes only 1 damage, because the reactor blows up due to so much excess energy. 

It's rare for a corporation to even get access to so much anti-emitters, but you have the whole galaxy. I heard of some corporation willing to turn a few red emitters into less (but still some) blue emitters, NRs are difficult to get. There's a few other corporations which have made them, but they only really use them for ships like your Luna, and then they have difficulty getting uranium, so they forget it entirely.
[4th wall break, there's no corporation willing to turn a few red emitters into some blue emitters, I made the assumption there is because there's so many corporations. One of them has got to have done that.] 

Well, I'll see you off.
Remember: 90 blue emitters for a NR!
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

theachevah

Quote from: cpaca on February 20, 2018, 05:48:27 PM

FOR SIM

BROADCAST

[Broadcast Transmission] 

Spoiler

Prices: 
Regular customer: 

[close]

1 AR costs 3 credits. 

1 NR costs 100 credits.
However, for allies:
1 NR costs 50 credits. 

Uses for UP above. 
1 UP costs 1 credit. 
No buffs for allies. 

[broadcast ends]
[close]

Implications: 
Also, NRs. 
[tee hee] 
[close]
FOURTH WALL BREAK

I'll do the rest.
[close]
[close]

the CMC? for me?

for you only?

*GASP*!

that can be done?

ILL TAKE 2!

be rational, Sim-

(This is ridiculous...)

NOO-!
II=Transmission cut.=II

It's the power of 10 AR Reactors, which is, without an AMP gem, weaker than a normal reactor. 

Next: If you look in the pricing, you'll find it costs credits to get NRs. I believe it's 90 Anti-Emitters if you buy in maximum bulk as an ally (which you are.) 
I bet you can get Sim a small fleet of units and he'll rack his way up to 90 anti-emitters fast. 
A lot of corporations have no way to move emitters, so I just take the location of wherever these emitters are, I check them, and give the credits (and eventually the item) when i've checked it all. 
UP ideally isn't used too often, as the reactor has a built in computer to regulate uranium usage. 

Now, your confusion: 
If I made it a full 3x3 large, it would be 90 energy per second, 3 times what a ship can take at full input power. 
It uses real uranium, you don't put UP in to tell a computer to activate or deactivate, like a gift card. You put UP in to actually fuel it. 
Also, the reactor creates so much power we find it easier to extract all that power using our own cables, then de-transform it. 
That's why the entire module blows up if it takes only 1 damage, because the reactor blows up due to so much excess energy. 

It's rare for a corporation to even get access to so much anti-emitters, but you have the whole galaxy. I heard of some corporation willing to turn a few red emitters into less (but still some) blue emitters, NRs are difficult to get. There's a few other corporations which have made them, but they only really use them for ships like your Luna, and then they have difficulty getting uranium, so they forget it entirely.
[4th wall break, there's no corporation willing to turn a few red emitters into some blue emitters, I made the assumption there is because there's so many corporations. One of them has got to have done that.] 

Well, I'll see you off.
[close]

!!=Incoming Transmission: >>>CMC=!!

II=Begin Transmission=II
90 emitters?! currently, that is like 5/4 of me! no way-

CHALLENGE ACCEPTE-
{Larcwyde covers Zosimos' mouth}
WE WILL TAKE AN AR INSTEAD!

yes please!

GIVE ME THOSE NUCLEAR REACT-

SHUT UT SIM. WE WONT TAKE THOSE.

YES WE WILL.

S i m . . .

...uhh... Larc?
{Larcwyde stands up and reaches for the control pan-}
II=Transmission cut.=II
II=Transmission restart=II

...uhh...
We will instead be taking 1 Alternate reactor.
oh, yeah, Zosimos wont be present for the duration of this transmission. he... he had to attend to other matters.

{muffled screams and door banging can be heard from another room}

I... did you really have to-
s h h h . . .

... anyways, it is 7 emitters for 4 credits, yes?

Cole, can you get 7 emitters to go to their planet, please?
...sure...

whats wrong?
...dont try to hide i-

s h h h h h . . .
...ugh. at least free him after the transmission.

oh i would do that sooner, only if he were to SHUT UP!

the emitters are now at the CMC's planetoid.

good.

{muffled screams and door banging can be heard again from another room.}

...*sigh*... we will be expecti- wait, no, Alex will be expecting the ship with the special module back at TP.
(we are in the middle of something as of now.)

do it now.

...*sigh*, fine.

{Larcwyde stands up and reaches for a door.}

{as the door opens, Zosimos can be seen getting out with his mouth covere-}
II=End of transmission.=II

cpaca

Quote from: theachevah on February 20, 2018, 06:43:47 PM

FOR SIM

BROADCAST

[Broadcast Transmission] 

Spoiler

Prices: 
Regular customer: 

[close]

1 AR costs 3 credits. 

1 NR costs 100 credits.
However, for allies:
1 NR costs 50 credits. 

Uses for UP above. 
1 UP costs 1 credit. 
No buffs for allies. 

[broadcast ends]
[close]

Implications: 
Also, NRs. 
[tee hee] 
[close]
FOURTH WALL BREAK

I'll do the rest.
[close]
[close]

the CMC? for me?

for you only?

*GASP*!

that can be done?

ILL TAKE 2!

be rational, Sim-

(This is ridiculous...)

NOO-!
II=Transmission cut.=II

Now, your confusion: 

Well, I'll see you off.
[close]

II=Begin Transmission=II

CHALLENGE ACCEPTE-

yes please!

YES WE WILL.

S i m . . .

...uhh... Larc?
II=Transmission cut.=II

...uhh...
oh, yeah, Zosimos wont be present for the duration of this transmission. he... he had to attend to other matters.

s h h h . . .

...sure...

whats wrong?
...dont try to hide i-

s h h h h h . . .

good.

...*sigh*... we will be expecti- wait, no, Alex will be expecting the ship with the special module back at TP.

do it now.

...*sigh*, fine.

MARKET TRANSMISSION 
SENDER HIDDEN 
RECIPIENT HIDDEN 

Thank you, [TIERRA PRIMA COLLECTIVE] for your delivery of [SEVEN] anti-emitters. 
As an Ally, this turns into [FOUR] credits. 
Based on the attached message, we will be sending [TWO] [ALTERNATE REACTORS]. 

[THIS WAS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE. CONTACT CMC CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR ASSISTANCE]

MARKET TRANSMISSION ENDS 

theachevah

Quote from: cpaca on February 20, 2018, 07:12:14 PM
Quote from: theachevah on February 20, 2018, 06:43:47 PM

FOR SIM

BROADCAST

[Broadcast Transmission] 

Spoiler

Prices: 
Regular customer: 

[close]

1 AR costs 3 credits. 

1 NR costs 100 credits.
However, for allies:
1 NR costs 50 credits. 

Uses for UP above. 
1 UP costs 1 credit. 
No buffs for allies. 

[broadcast ends]
[close]

Implications: 
Also, NRs. 
[tee hee] 
[close]
FOURTH WALL BREAK

I'll do the rest.
[close]
[close]

the CMC? for me?

for you only?

*GASP*!

that can be done?

ILL TAKE 2!

be rational, Sim-

(This is ridiculous...)

NOO-!
II=Transmission cut.=II

Now, your confusion: 

Well, I'll see you off.
[close]

II=Begin Transmission=II

CHALLENGE ACCEPTE-

yes please!

YES WE WILL.

S i m . . .

...uhh... Larc?
II=Transmission cut.=II

...uhh...

s h h h . . .

...sure...

whats wrong?
...dont try to hide i-

s h h h h h . . .

good.

do it now.

...*sigh*, fine.

MARKET TRANSMISSION 
SENDER HIDDEN 
RECIPIENT HIDDEN 

Thank you, [TIERRA PRIMA COLLECTIVE] for your delivery of [SEVEN] anti-emitters. 
As an Ally, this turns into [FOUR] credits. 
Based on the attached messasge, we will be sending [TWO] [ALTERNATE REACTORS]. 

[THIS WAS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE. CONTACT CMC CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR ASSISTANCE]

MARKET TRANSMISSION ENDS
[close]

2 ARs? wait...

you misread that bit.

well why didnt you tell me so? dont you not forget things?

i dont forget things, i just dont think of those things till necessary, like a proper brain.

...no more questions coming from me...

... whats wrong, sim-?

YOU LOCKED ME UP IN THE STORAGE.

you were erratic. i had to control you-

AINT HEARING IT.

father...

AINT HEARING NONE OF THAT. I COULD OF HAD A NR BUT NOOOO-

its 90 emitters, father. i do not agree to that.

YOU ARE ALWAYS DUPLICATING LIKE CELLPHONES-

Cells, sim. its basic biolog-

I DONT CARE IF ITS BASIC BIONOMY OR WHAT.. EVER... RIGHT N...OW. I AM MA...D AT... YO..u

I=WARNING: OVERHEATING=I
I=INITIATING COOLDOWN PROTOCOLS...=I

about time.

saw it coming from a mile away.

has alexander received the ship with the AR?

yes.

good... lets put sim over here before he wakes up...

{Larcwyde grabs sim and puts him in his recharging post}

why are you putting him there?

he calms down when he is in his recharging post. i still do not have an explanation as of why that is.

I=COOLDOWN PROTOCOLS CONCLUDED.=I

...?
...how..?

there you go.

that was quick.

... what..?

dont worry, you just woke up, you ran out of battery.

what? but- oh... yeah, you ran outta battery. you plopped right onto the floor. yep.

ugh... i thought i checked my battery a few minutes from then...

what were we talking about?

{in unison}
nothing of importance!
nothing of importance!

we were... talking about how you wanted 2 ARs so much!

we already bought them too!

yeah!

hehe... haaa...
yeah...

... anyways... has that T mat guy responded yet?

not as of now.

ah... i knew i should have installed at least 1 videogame in my panel...

they are a waste of space in our mothership.

...hmph.

lets just go back to waiting, why dont we?

agreed.

theachevah

[Created section: "the history"; located in: "About us"]

cpaca

In the tech room... 

(Red = Scientist{s}, Blue = Particle Hole)
Are you sure this is safe?

We're the one room with access to making our own Particle Holes. We've tested it on them. It's safe. At least, on under-500k holes.

Okay... Here we go....

A huge energy ball slowly comes out of the planet. 

Assuming technologies will be tested, entire fleets get out of the way. 

1 Exajoule energy ball. Loaded. Get ready for this.

Suddenly, the large energy ball changes color....

And the Particle Hole comes out of the planet. Being that it has not nearly reached black-hole, it still looks like a normal particle. 

As it turns out, the energy ball changed color because it was turning from "Pure energy" to "Impure psionic energy". That leaves some remnants of energy, but mostly psionic at this point. 

And then the particle hole absorbs the entire energy ball. 

A huge psionic aura fills the system. The natural instinct for all things which interact with Psionic energy (Basically, if it has a biological brain. Human, dog, etc.) at this point is to flee 

Due to the overwhelming psionic power, the Particle Hole's inner power unlocks. 

My slumber ends....
Your nightmare begins....

The particle hole, not knowing how to control this power, releases it in all directions, harmlessly. However, the only way to do it harmlessly, is to make the psionic aura bigger.   
(For the next hour, no merchants/traders arrive due to sheer *fear*) 

The Particle hole, having spent all of the psionic energy, loses its inner power. 

What... What happened? 
I've never felt 'Drained' as a particle hole before. 
Weird.

reference

The *my slumber ends, your nightmare begins* is a reference to Hearthsone, C'Thun. When you play him, he states that.   
I also looked it up, it's *dreaming* not slumber.
[close]

theachevah

[WARNING: LONG]

its a bit long...
the out burst
Quote from: cpaca on March 02, 2018, 06:46:29 PM
In the tech room... 

(Red = Scientist{s}, Blue = Particle Hole)
Are you sure this is safe?

We're the one room with access to making our own Particle Holes. We've tested it on them. It's safe. At least, on under-500k holes.

Okay... Here we go....

A huge energy ball slowly comes out of the planet. 

Assuming technologies will be tested, entire fleets get out of the way. 

1 Exajoule energy ball. Loaded. Get ready for this.

Suddenly, the large energy ball changes color....

And the Particle Hole comes out of the planet. Being that it has not nearly reached black-hole, it still looks like a normal particle. 

As it turns out, the energy ball changed color because it was turning from "Pure energy" to "Impure psionic energy". That leaves some remnants of energy, but mostly psionic at this point. 

And then the particle hole absorbs the entire energy ball. 

A huge psionic aura fills the system. The natural instinct for all things which interact with Psionic energy (Basically, if it has a biological brain. Human, dog, etc.) at this point is to flee 

Due to the overwhelming psionic power, the Particle Hole's inner power unlocks. 

My slumber ends....
Your nightmare begins....

The particle hole, not knowing how to control this power, releases it in all directions, harmlessly. However, the only way to do it harmlessly, is to make the psionic aura bigger.   
(For the next hour, no merchants/traders arrive due to sheer *fear*) 

The Particle hole, having spent all of the psionic energy, loses its inner power. 

What... What happened? 
I've never felt 'Drained' as a particle hole before. 
Weird.

reference

The *my slumber ends, your nightmare begins* is a reference to Hearthsone, C'Thun. When you play him, he states that.   
I also looked it up, it's *dreaming* not slumber.
[close]
[close]

{shortly after entry C43...}

{the scouting fleet along the aliens leave rift space and land somewhere around the system in TP.}

Ferra: this is our home! well, their home. i am but a refugee.
??1: whoooaaaa!
{the red suited alien seems to not be able to contain her excitement, and furiously waggles her tail from left to right}
??2: your civilization is most advanced indeed. Say, why is it that you have that artificial planetary ring around your planet?
C01-A1: well, its a defense.
??3: from what?
??1: hreeh... i bet its because of those MURDEROUS MECHANICAL TRASH HEAPS that also attacked our system.
??2: heh. i dont think they will get past this so easily.
Ferra: hehe, you guys dont have to worry either! you will be provided some food! there will be rooms built for you!
??1: will there? you guys are so kind! we cant thank you enough, but i will try!
{she then goes on to repeat the words "thank you" to the scouting group.}
C01-A3: hey, hey, you're welcome.
C01-A4: say, you havent told us your names.
??1: oh! my name is dra' as! I am at your service! leader of the group!
??2: ra' has. at your service. I specialize in weaponry.
??3: ra' ges. at your service. I am what you come to know as an "intellectual" amongst your species.
C01-A2: alright. ok, stay behind us and let us handle this.
Dra' as: ok! hehe! i love this place already!

PR-Manager: HALT. IDENTIFY YOURSELVES.
C01-A2: Scouting fleet C01-A returning to TP, sir!
Ferra: hello! we discovered some new friendlies who were stranded on an asteroid somewhere in uncharted space. They say to have been attacked by hydraxils-
{Dra' as, with the mere mention of hydraxils, her seemingly natural smile suddenly opens to reveal extending teeth, starting to hiss as well.}
Dra' as: HYDRAXILSSSS... HAAAHHHH.... HYDRAXILSSSS....
ra' has: hey! HEY! Dra' as! LOOK AT ME!
{Dra' as suddenly turns around to see ra' has; her teeth contracting back to how they were before.}
Dra' as: ...thank you, ra' has.
PR-Manager: PLEASE WAIT. REQUESTING ALEXANDER'S APPROVAL...
C01-A2: oh, come on!
Ferra: it can take some time, but anyways! tell us a bit more about you guys.
Dra' as: ooo! story time! hehehe!
ra' ges: not really storytelling, Dra' as. but anyways, we are the Zalfos. we-
Dra' as: ohh! thats us! thats us!
ra' has: uhh... yes Dra' as...
Ferra: mmhmm, what els-

YES! IT WORKS! HAHAAA!
Dra' as: oooo! you must be 'Alecksandir'?
Ra' ges: i am pretty sure it isnt pronounced like that, but-
C01-A3: Samuel! they gave you that unused ship?
yes! it is my first time driving!
Dra' as: that is a very strange ship, ...Alecksander..? what an unusual name! at least for us! hehe!
excuse you, but i am not Alexander.
ra' ges: then, with all due respect, who are you?
well, I am Samuel. The head scientist in par-
ra' ges: a "head scientist"?
Dra' as: sounds fun! tell me, DO YOU ANALIZE HYDRAXIL HEADS TOO?!
I... I dont... thats not... what?
Dra' as: whoops! i did it again! sorry!
{she continues as if nothing happened}
Dra' as: anyways, can you tell us a bit about yours-

{suddenly, the psionic outburst happens. It makes the CMC's planet shine. its aura reaches TP}

ra' has: what the- Hngh!
Dra' as: AHHhhee heee hehehe! that tickles! hehehe!
strange... I feel.... i...
Ferra: i know this feeling... psionic energy?! what is it doing emitting from the CMC?!
hnngh... why... i feel like... I... Cole?!
Everyone around TP is getting somewhat altered by this strange outburst coming from the CMC. should i speak to them?
Of course! this shouldnt be!
speaking to them right now.
Cole's conversation

Eyy, CMC, my duuude, what are you doing?

that little experiment of yours is making some of our inhabitants go coo coo crazy.

please, do make it stop. I am afraid some are- EWWW, someone vomited on me!
[close]
good... ugh...
Dra' as: hehehehehe! i feel somewhat stronger! hahahaha!
Ra' has: hngh... this strange event... is upgrading our gifts...
Ferra: your... "gifts"?
Ra' ges: hard to explain... will explain later...
I would like you to explain it now, if you can.
seems like the strange psionic aura thing isnt affecting you anymore, doc.
I think everything through, then learn when and how to act. I just dont think about it. such thing helped me survive the hydraxil invasion along Alex.
Dra' as: Hydraxiiiilss....
Ra' has: Dra' as!
Dra' as: hmm? I am ok! i am calm, see? {she smiles}
so your people have met with those-?
Dra' as: MECHANICAL TRASH BAGS? yes we have...
Ra' ges: they were the cause we had to flee far from our homeworld.
hmm... worry not. you will be safe here.
Ra' ges: shas' haer would be in great gratitude with your people.
hmm... and who is this... "shas' haer" person?
Dra' as: our great and benevolent queen! hehe!
Ferra: oh! so she is like your prismatic?
Dra' as: I dont know what that is but yeah! hehehe!
well then... i will allow them to come in. Manager! they are good!
PR-M: OK... JUST.... HANG ON... A SEC...
feeling headache? nauseous? what i believe to be "fearful"?
PR-M: I... YES...
as i thought. she is not taking the psionic energy well either.
PR-M: ALLOWING... PASSAGE... UGH, I NEED A BREA-{comm channel cut}

{the Planetary Ring opens itself to allow for the passage of both the scouting fleet with the aliens and Samuel.}

{the Scouting fleet reports itself in the shipyards, and docks. Samuel docks his ship as well. the Aliens were allowed to dock in the shipyard as well.}

Dra' as: whoohoohooaaah! look at THIS place! its beautiful!
C01-A2: here... we are..!
{the shipyard manager was affected by the psionic outburst, so to get it over with, she simply allowed them in.}
{Alexander, affected by the psionic outburst, was seen waiting for the scouting group's arrival.}
Sc...outing fleet! report!
C01-A (in unison): Scouting fleet C01-A reporting, sir!
Ferra: hi Alex! the psionic burst got you too?
hrgh.... the what? thats what is... making me... nauseous?
most certainly.
Dra' as: you must be Alexander! haii! i am Dra' as! nice to meet you!
greetings... newcomers... welcome to... hold on...
{Alex keeps pressing his hand on his stomach. he takes deep breaths before continuing}
welcome... to Tierra Prima...
Ra' ges: it is an honor to meet other lifeforms willing to help. shas' haer would be in deep gratitude. {he bows. one hand on his chest. the other aliens do the same.}
huff... i need... i need a medic...
I am a medic. and seemingly, the only one who can handle the psionic intake.
If so... then you got... a lot of work to do...
I am aware.
say, samuel, how can you handle the psionic intake?
i only feel a slight headache. Again, i simply dont think about it, as that makes it worse.
or maaaybe you got a bit of something else in there...
highly doubt i have psionic dominance of sorts. i am but a human.
Ra' ges: what if you have a gift, like us Zalfos?
ok, what is this "gift" you keep talking of?
Ra' has: simplified, this thing you call "psionic energy", it granted our people gifts. my gift, for example,
{he lifts an arm. its arm grew a metallic bone-like armor of sorts.}
Ra' has: i was able to only make my hand into what you call a 'shield', but now my entire arm can.
fascinating..! say, what are YOUR gifts, hmm?
{Dra' as stays silent, keeps on smiling. Ra' ges spaces out, thinking about something else, which then later asks:}
Ra' ges: ok, how about we eat something? am i the only one hungry?
Dra' as: ooo! yes yes yes! are there any kinds of food available for our consumption?
there is always food in the Capital. we will give you something to eat when we get there.
Dra' as: thank you so much! thank you thank you thank you!
please dont touch me.
Dra' as: oh, sorry! hehe!
Cole, has the CMC explained the anomalous psionic aura coming from their planet as of now?

not as of yet. still waiting for a response.
Dra' as: whoooaahh, the floor can taalk?! you guys got a bit of everything!
Ra' ges: strange... how is that so?
classified... information... hnngh...
Dra' as: ok! lets go eat something!
I NEED... HEALING.... FIRST....!
ugh. Ferra, lead the Zalfos to the Capital's eatery, please. i have to attend to Alexander as of now.
Ferra: ok! follow me!
{Samuel heads back to his ship to analize Alexander.}
{Ferra takes the Zalfos to the Capital's eatery.}
{the rest of the scouting fleet goes to the Capital's medical bays, as they were too affected by the psionic intake.}

hmm... strange... i dont feel anything happening to me...
or any of my structures...
the least i can do is help Samuel...
[close]

cpaca

Quote from: theachevah on March 03, 2018, 11:02:44 AM
Cole's conversation

that little experiment of yours is making some of our inhabitants go coo coo crazy.

[close]

Hey..... *pant* TPC.... 

... That drained me as well quite a bit, too.... 

..... I was... expecting.... give me a second 

okay that's better. Had a little particle drink. 

You see, I made a huge ball of psionic energy. I don't believe that created any aura. Then, I tried to absorb it. After that, in my eyes, it's all black, until I woke back up, feeling drained. A quick search and asking what happened, it turns out I fizzed off the entire psionic energy ball in one massive burst. Smaller experiments with smaller particle holes and less energy did not show this, so the scientists (and I had to agree, I did too) thought it would be perfectly fine to scale it up multiple notches. 

Some searching in the deeper parts of the web shows that older particle holes have done this before, but when there was a target, instead of fizzing it off harmlessly, the entire beam of energy turns into a GRB that gains 1 meter of radius only after moving 100 meters forward. Very accurate. 

But I couldn't find anything where this was done with no targets around, so I think the "fizzing off" is new.

theachevah

WARNING: WALL OF TEXT INCOMING
response
Quote from: cpaca on March 03, 2018, 11:37:09 AM
Quote from: theachevah on March 03, 2018, 11:02:44 AM
Cole's conversation

[close]

Hey..... *pant* TPC.... 

... That drained me as well quite a bit, too.... 

..... I was... expecting.... give me a second 

okay that's better. Had a little particle drink. 

You see, I made a huge ball of psionic energy. I don't believe that created any aura. Then, I tried to absorb it. After that, in my eyes, it's all black, until I woke back up, feeling drained. A quick search and asking what happened, it turns out I fizzed off the entire psionic energy ball in one massive burst. Smaller experiments with smaller particle holes and less energy did not show this, so the scientists (and I had to agree, I did too) thought it would be perfectly fine to scale it up multiple notches. 

Some searching in the deeper parts of the web shows that older particle holes have done this before, but when there was a target, instead of fizzing it off harmlessly, the entire beam of energy turns into a GRB that gains 1 meter of radius only after moving 100 meters forward. Very accurate. 

But I couldn't find anything where this was done with no targets around, so I think the "fizzing off" is new.
[close]
Cole's response
a what? look, you guys gotta help fix this mess.
so far, Samuel has helped Alexander tolerate the psionic intake.
...ugh, hold on another sec.
...CAN YOU MAKE HIM STOP VOMITING ON THE FLOOR? I AM THE FLOOR! MAKE HIM VOM-
{mire goes back to normal}
[close]

Alex! oh... Samuel!
Yes, Cole?
I am ok..! What is it Cole?
the CMC responded. the psionic burst was an experiment gone wrong or something.
yeah, no duh. hnngh..!
{Alex struggles to stand up.}
it isnt reccomended that you stand up. your system is still adapting to the psionic intake.
And why is it that you arent... that you arent like me?
Again... when i get a headache, i dont mind, and it doesnt get worse. in fact, the headache is gone.
its gone, hmm? maybe check yourself later?
i will check myself, Cole. I just dont see it as an urgency as of now. The urgency are the thousands of patients waiting to be-
EWWW... VOMIT IN A BAG DAMMIT, NOT ON ME-{mire goes back to normal}
oh... oh my...
disgusting.
i need to go check... on these lizard things...
Ferra is with them in the Capital's Eatery. worry not about that.
Ferra... ok...
go back to the bed, Alex. you are not feeling well.
...this... why... do I...
{Alex faints. Samuel catches him and puts him on the bed.}
systems faltering. comatose state confirmed. psionic tolerance lowering.
{Samuel grabs a needle and goes to inject it to Alex}
put... that thing... away... from me...
cannot comply. i thought you were on a comatose state. anyways, stand still.
I said... pUt... thAT... THING... AWAY... FROM ME..!
{Alexander's eyes begin to glow. the needle suddenly breaks on Samuel's hand.}
impossible. How is this happening? Alex! What are you doing!?
{Alex's eyes' glow fade out.}
ugh... what... what... happened...? Samuel...
{Alex faints again. regaining a comatose state. this time, he wasnt waking up}
... such... oddity! Alexander has psionic control?
{Samuel swiftly writes some notes on his tablet, which later on sends to the TPDataBase.}
I... i need to check who else has mutated..! what if I mutated as well? may it be why i could tolerate the psionic intake so well?
{Samuel spaces out in his thoughts for a while. he later gets out of his head, and rushes with his tablet to check on everyone else.}
{while running}
I need to see who else gained psionic handling! This could mean a great change for humanity itself! just imagi-
{while running, his tablet slips off his hand}
NOOO!
{his eyes glow. he raises his hand and points it at his tablet, which stops falling mid air. Samuel then notices what he does, his eyes stop glowing and the tablet falls to the floor, without damages.}
I... I have mutated..! I mutated! no... I have evolved! this feeling! ...
{Samuel notices itself spacing out again, and made himself snap out of it. he picks up his tablet, and resumed his rushing to the medical bay}

{Meanwhile in the Eatery}
Ferra: oooo! do it again! do it again!
Ra' ges: heh, if you say so.
{Ra' ges's eyes glow. lifts his hand at a nearby glass of water and lifts it. he then makes the glass go to him and takes a sip from it. his eyes stop glowing.}
{Ferra claps}
Ferra: awesome! awesome! hey Dra' as, you havent told me what you cant do yet.
{Dra' as stays silent, but doesnt stop smiling.}
Ferra: uhh... Dra' as? what is yo-
{Dra' as suddenly dissappears from her seat, and appears behind Ferra}
Dra' as: peek a boo!
Ferra: AHH! for the love of prismatic, you scared me!
Dra' as: hehehe! sorry! as you probably figured out, i can-
Ferra: teleport!
Dra' as: go really quick, actually!
Ferra: oh... practically the same! both really cool!
Ra' ges: well, that is not truly the case, but, i must admit it is, as you say, really cool.
Ferra: hey Ra' has, what was your gift again?
Ra' has: i have two, actually. one you saw back when we unboarded the vessels, and...
{Ra' has' eyes glow, levitating his food plate, then putting it back down}
Ra' has: ...same as my brother.
Ferra: whooaaa! you got two?!
Dra' as: yes! hehe! he has! {Dra' as starts waggling her tail yet again.}
Ferra: amazing! how is that?
Ra' ges: there is a chance that us Zalfos are born with 2 gifts, both being the ones of the parents. Our father could grow shields, rather excellently. our mother had the object manipulation gift.
Ferra: oooohhh...
Ra' has: one could say that these gifts are like one to me!
Ferra: really? that could mean that
Ra' ges: his descendants carry on his hybrid gift? yes.
Ferra: really?! that is-
{Samuel can be seen rushing by the eatery to the medical bay. Samuel stops and goes to Ferra.}
Ferra! such odd but positive news!
Ra' ges: i can feel... i can feel you have psionic dominance!
YES! I can control objects now!
{Samuel demonstrates, although somewhat struggling, his new abilities}
Ferra: whaaaaaat?! awesome!
I need to go and see who else has evolved!
{Samuel goes back to rushing to the medical bay}
Ferra: ok! but try not to trip while running!
That needs not to be said!
Dra' as: hehe! he looked happy! i like seeing people happy!
Ferra: hey, me too!
Ra' has {mouth full}: welp, shis food ish very gud! {swallows} I could go for another round!
Ra' ges: dont be a glutton, brother. you ate too much.
Dra' as: hehe! im full! food was good! are there vacant rooms we can all sleep in?
Ferra: ok, let me check. come with if you want.
{the aliens decide to go with Ferra}
Ferra: hmm... this one is vacant... this one i-
Dra' as: we only need one!
Ra' has: we will all sleep in one room.
Ferra: oh! if thats the case, take this one! its yours now!
Dra' as: oh my! thank you thank you thank you! {Dra' as goes and hugs Ferra}
Ferra: hehe! you're welcome! suit yourselves, suit the room as you wish, its yours now!
Ra' has: what is this thing? its comfy!
Ferra: that is a bed! it is to sleep on!
Dra' as: oh! thank you!
Ferra: you are welcome! im gonna go check on Samuel, you guys stay if you want.
Dra' as: ok! bye Ferra!
Ferra: bye! {closes the door.}
Ferra: heh, such friendly guys.

Ferra: hmmm... now where were the medical bays?

Ferra: hey Samuel! where are you?!

Ferra: ugh, this may take a while...
[close]

cpaca

This was done on the Lighter-Server discord.

Taking place 6 or 7 days after the big psionic aura...
CMC: Hey, TPC. I've tested myself against smaller energies and progressively getting bigger.
CMC: I'm gonna do a psionic burst about 75% as big as the last one. Hopefully I'll be able to control this one.
II=Message received. Nobody available. Please wait...=II
CMC: Okay. waits
II=Connection established: XANDER<>CMC=II
Alex: greetings... CMC.... I... I received your message...
CMC: Oh, hey, Xander. I still can't control the rate at which the psionic aura bursts. However, I can control what the psionic aura does - at a basic level.
CMC: I'll try to do it so instead of going "All-in fear" I'll control for more "neutrality" or "positive emotions"
Alex: make sure you... make sure you dont make our people all vomit this time...
CMC: I'll try. Unfortunately, I don't know, as the immense Particle barrier surrounding the planet absorbed most of the psionic energy hitting the planet, and if we did a psionic burst in the planet, it would shred through the now-weakened particle barrier, have the effects on everyone in the planet, and still go to everyone in the solar system.
CMC: And if we do it so my planet is between you and me, the psionic energy will work like a fluid with pressure, and create a cone of safety, but will still end up hitting you.
Alex: ok...
CMC: All right, here we go...

Alex: and away we go....

The 750 PJ energy ball turns into 675PJ psionic energy.
The particle hole absorbs the energy
Alex: whoa...
My fear ends
Your power awakens

Alex: wait, wha-?
Alex's eyes suddenly start glowing
CMC: whew.. i'm drained....
Alex: WHOOAH...
CMC: Based on the psionic body status, assumed to be knocked out to all unaffected.
Alex: this.... whooaaah...
Alex could be able to lift things just by thinking it
||--|| Please wait. We will contact you again at a later time. Particle Hole Unavailable. ||--||
||-- Particle hole transmission: DISCONNECT --||
Dra' as hyperspeeds her way into the XANDER
Dra' as: ALEX.
Alex: Dra' as? what are you-?
Dra' as: A PSIONIC SURGE AWAKENED ME. WHAT IS GOING ON?
Alex: The CMC! they made another psionic outburst!
Dra' as: your psionic handling..!
Alex: This feels amazing, Dra' as!
from outside the XANDER, more footsteps could be heard. Dra' as hyperspeeds out and back in.
Dra' as: Everybody is waking up! the surge did it!
Particle hole, telekinetically: I wonder... what about... Hey... what's this?
Particle hole: Wait, the psionic energy allowed me to telekin- OW this hurts...
Samuel could be seen entering the XANDER as well.
Samuel: what is going on? i assume you got something to do with this...
Alex: hey, dont look at me. I-
Samuel: you spoke with the CMC I assume.
Dra' as: Samuel! you are awake..!
Samuel: yes. the surge woke everyone up.
Particle hole: ugh... i'm gonna go sleep for a bit.... even thinking is hurting now....
The psionic buff is weakened, but is still there.
Dra' as: The burst is dispersing... This will happen for a while...
Samuel: strange... I lost the need for sleeping right now.
Dra' as: hmm... I dont feel like sleeping anymore...
Alex: yeah... I feel like sleeping way less...
Alex: but since we are at it, Samuel, make tests to the ones who have woken up. check if they too gained the psionic handling.
Samuel: That means literally everyone...
Alex: well, get going then!
Dra' as: Guess I will have to go help too...
Samuel: Wait, dont you dare do that thing with going really qu-
Dra' as grabs Samuel and speeds their way out of the XANDER.

Alex: hmm... what should i do now..?

cpaca

I have a question for you, more of an expiriment really. 

As I've learned from making my Custom Modules, it appears the emitters still stay completely intact, and removing the shell just turns it into a normal old emitter. 

I want to see what happens if we put a Cole emitter in there. 

Will Cole be able to be part of the CMs? 

Could we use this in the Titan? 

Could Cole potentially still be connected and know where the Emitters are?   

A whole lot of questions just came up to me at one instant. 

End transmission.

theachevah

transmission
Quote from: cpaca on March 13, 2018, 08:34:37 PM

I have a question for you, more of an expiriment really. 

As I've learned from making my Custom Modules, it appears the emitters still stay completely intact, and removing the shell just turns it into a normal old emitter. 

I want to see what happens if we put a Cole emitter in there. 

Will Cole be able to be part of the CMs? 

Could we use this in the Titan? 

Could Cole potentially still be connected and know where the Emitters are?   

A whole lot of questions just came up to me at one instant. 

End transmission.
[close]
II=Sending transmission: XANDER>>>CMC=II
Greetings, CMC. we have received your message.

you wish to create a module with one of Cole's Emitters?

{a bit of floor mire raises up, vaguely humanoid looking.}
you called?
oh, hey Cole. your mire control is getting better, almost looking like a human there.
heh. yeah...
anyways, you arrived just in time. the CMC is asking to use your emitters for Custom modules of theirs. they asked some more questions i believe you must be the one answering.
Hmmm...
I'd say yes, try it out.
If it is simply transporting my emitters and redirecting their particulate, i dont believe my connection would "unlink". hell, there has not been a single circumstance where an emitter of mine were to "unlink" from my collective mind!
and yes, you can use it on the titan.

that settles it then!
buh-bye, CMC! hope to see- well, i am indeed seeing more of you, youu got some of my emitters the- uhh... you get the point! byye!