Started by AutoPost, December 06, 2021, 08:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2633: PAC Instability

Author: Vertu
Size: 320x200

ButterySkank

Spoiler
You can pretty much delete just about everything on the map prior to unpausing.
[close]

Snicker

Another nice map. Did find it funny that you can just turn off the power for the computer.

Bickler

where can i find instructions on what anything does?

what does the forge do? it never builds and you cant delete or move it after

what does the field generator do?

Mr$Hyper$

Speedrun in 2 minutes pretty lite when you shut off CN and watch everything just die

Vertu

Quote from: Bickler on December 07, 2021, 02:19:31 AM

I have begun creating my version of the PAC CPacks with [Version number X.X.Vertu]. This was the first map I starting doing such things on so eventually I will add better forms of information such as that... And maybe a retexture of the Creeper forge from it's mono-color.
Life isn't fair because we say it isn't. Not because it is unfair. In fact, it is so fair we want to say it isn't and do.

BrokenLifeCycle

I expected a lot of things playing this. I didn't expect the cutscene right before they started spawning in super bombers. Neat thing.

Played it without the cheese. It seemed that the AI gave up when I managed to push to the top-right corner of the map. Dunno what happened there.

numberguy

First time playing a PAC type map?

> Q : what does the forge do? it never builds and you cant delete or move it after
> A : the " FORGE " - does not use PAC power - absorbs creep and creates " POWER " for you to use more PAC structures at once.

> Q : what does the field generator do?
> A : redirects creep around it into a direction you set it ( must be active with available power and creep like the other PAC structures. )

> Q : where can i find instructions on what anything does?
> A : depends if the structure(s) actually have anything on the wiki otherwise you can do a guess about which thing does what, most structures will have a description by hovering over them but if you mean the PAC structures I can probably type it out somewhere here or on the wiki if its not already there.. but dis guy made their own stuff so I wouldn't know how much they changed upon them.

> >
QuoteI will add better forms of information such as that... And maybe a retexture of the Creeper forge from it's mono-color.
> Oh ho, youre going to retexture / color the Forge too? i'd like to know what you do with it after youre done with it if you dont mind o.O

heritor

Yeah, that's a nope from me.
First PAC map where I've decided it's not worth it - there doesn't appear to be any upper limit to the ships that your custom units summon in, and once you hit a certain point, the middle bottleneck becomes completely impassable.
Pro wrestler, graphic designer, video editor, programmer, cat daddy, game designer - I'm more caffeine than man.