Custom Map #1777: yum234 vs VirgilW. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, November 10, 2021, 05:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1777: yum234 vs VirgilW

Author: yum234
Size: 256x144

Desc:
Simple non-GMM battle. I like "777" number and ship from VirgilW. Good lu! :)

Twi

I enjoy!

I still crave more Omni maps, though ;)
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

Johnny Haywire

QuoteI still crave more Omni maps, though

Um... hello? This map can be done as an omni map, if you love omnis as much as I do!  :o ;D :o  Well, you'll need to use your HQ to activate a mine or two, but other than that, no ships are really necessary. Granted, it takes a much longer time but it was really fun!

Yum, great job on this Omni Map!  ;) (Heh heh). The poor huge ships were just too slow to stop my quick-hopping omni fleet, and it was a very enjoyable challenge.

I'm having almost as much Good Lu with your PF maps as with your CSM maps! (Although, it's pretty difficult to top perfection!) 

Thanks for the map!  ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on November 27, 2021, 07:46:09 PM
QuoteI still crave more Omni maps, though

Um... hello? This map can be done as an omni map, if you love omnis as much as I do!  :o ;D :o  Well, you'll need to use your HQ to activate a mine or two, but other than that, no ships are really necessary. Granted, it takes a much longer time but it was really fun!

Yum, great job on this Omni Map!  ;) (Heh heh). The poor huge ships were just too slow to stop my quick-hopping omni fleet, and it was a very enjoyable challenge.

I'm having almost as much Good Lu with your PF maps as with your CSM maps! (Although, it's pretty difficult to top perfection!) 

Thanks for the map!  ;D ;D

Thanks! So friendly comments up my mood in the morning!  :)
And your strategy to play only with omni seems interestin and I will try it with thanks to you!  :D
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Johnny Haywire

Anything I can do to brighten your day & inspire you to make a new map... hey, I'm ON IT!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?