Custom Map #9589: teks054 PAC attack 1. By: teknotiss

Started by AutoPost, July 13, 2021, 04:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9589: teks054 PAC attack 1

Author: teknotiss
Size: 183x183

Desc:
more PAC attack fun, get that land covered in creeper dudes!

Riskbreaker

my laptop did not enjoy this massive amount of packes flying around haha

getting a 1 game second for each 5 that passes :P

Thufir

teknotiss

Quote from: Thufir on July 13, 2021, 09:44:57 PM
good map, fun map  :)

but quite laggy

i like it
Quote from: Riskbreaker on July 13, 2021, 07:45:00 PM
my laptop did not enjoy this massive amount of packes flying around haha

getting a 1 game second for each 5 that passes :P

sorry dudes, this mode is a bit laggy, and i did make a large map, so extra lag... 

hope it was fun enough anyway!
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Riskbreaker

teknotiss

excellent!  8)

that's the plan with my maps... never like making them hard, but sometimes i do make 'em laggy!  ;)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Khotekki

I love PAC maps.  Thank you for taking the time to make it!

teknotiss

Quote from: Khotekki on July 16, 2021, 11:59:02 AM
I love PAC maps.  Thank you for taking the time to make it!

no worries dude, i'm happy you are happy!

there should be some more coming soon!  ish...  ::)

8)

Thufir

just for fun, is there a way to beat this map with 2 or 1 spore tower?

3 was my best attempt, wich i needed to kill the power on the outer island.

i got the first line and the outer mortars on the second line with just 1 spore, but then i couldnd get another emitter without killing power on the island.

teknotiss

Quote from: Thufir on July 17, 2021, 10:39:41 PM
just for fun, is there a way to beat this map with 2 or 1 spore tower?

3 was my best attempt, wich i needed to kill the power on the outer island.

i got the first line and the outer mortars on the second line with just 1 spore, but then i couldnd get another emitter without killing power on the island.

thats quite the challenge you set yourself dude!  hope you can get it done with 2 on a retry if you want to!  8)

Weasee

This is a blast from the past - many thanks for making this PAC map!!

Nadaj

S-nut

It my first PAc Map.
So i do have some questions:

How can i get digitali to live outside of the starting island?

I conquered the island, made some sportowers and even destroyed some of the structure outside the island including a powerzone. I placed some digitalis there but it will not live, even it coverd in a big amount of creeper.

Whats with the totems? I cant make adjustments with Number '4' on them. is that normal, od do I miss something?

Please help me.

teknotiss

Quote from: Nadaj on September 25, 2021, 12:57:58 PM
I don't understand how play it

sorry dude, only just seen this!

so PAC maps let us Play As Creeper.

in this mode there are 4 options to use.

option 1 is placing Digitalis.  you can change the size of the brush using "e" to make it smaller and "r" to make it larger. 
the "t" key is used to change the brush to the "remove digitalis" option, pressing "t" again makes it place Digitalis growth zones.

option 2 is to place a Creeper Emitter, this must be in a PowerZone (the glowing rings)

option 3 is to place a Spore Tower, this must also be in a PowerZone (the glowing rings)

option 4 is to place a "push" tool on the map, this pushes creeper but you must have an Aether Totem covered in live digitalis (it will get a blue ring on the totem if the digitalis is live), the more totems you have the more power you get in the "push" tool.

you can place digi growth areas anywhere you have creeper at more than 2 "depth", including the void areas, so you can span gaps by firing spores at the void and being ready to "paint" with the "brush" tool of option 1.

let me know if you need more help!  sorry again for the late reply... 8)

teknotiss

Quote from: S-nut on December 02, 2021, 05:10:27 AM
It my first PAc Map.
So i do have some questions:

How can i get digitali to live outside of the starting island?

I conquered the island, made some sportowers and even destroyed some of the structure outside the island including a powerzone. I placed some digitalis there but it will not live, even it coverd in a big amount of creeper.

Whats with the totems? I cant make adjustments with Number '4' on them. is that normal, od do I miss something?

Please help me.

spore towers can be aimed at the void gaps... and you can paint digi growth anywhere, void or land, where you have more than 2 deep creeper.

so you aim at a spot, get the option 1 tool out on max size and "paint" the spot the spore lands as it lands, then you should be across the gap.

option 4, the "push" tool needs a totem on live digi (blue ring on totem to show it) and then the power of the tool increses based on how many (max 5 i think) totems you have on live digi.  you don't actually do anything with the totems and they will still be sending ether to the Forge if they are connected to the power system even if you have digi under the totem.

feel free to ask if you need more help!  8)