Custom Map #3491: I'm Back. By: Sorrontis

Started by AutoPost, May 06, 2016, 02:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3491: I'm Back

Author: Sorrontis
Size: 61x61

Desc:
That's right! I'm back. Just made a little quick map for those who want to remember me. ;) I won't be updating as much as I used to, but once in a while, you'll get something! Yay! #noCRPL #2000Emitter

D0m0nik

Welcome back! Nice battle but no Sorrontis surprises??? Hope the exams went well  :D

Sorrontis

Quote from: D0m0nik on May 06, 2016, 06:17:44 PM
Welcome back! Nice battle but no Sorrontis surprises??? Hope the exams went well  :D

Everything went wonderfully. I'm pretty much finished everything except experiments. I've been working 2 whole months without a break; and it'll be like that for a few more months. Everything is finally falling into place, so now I can take a little time to play :D
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

D0m0nik

Glad to hear it! I remember my own studies all too well, very stressful and a lot of hard work! Great to have you back map making though  :D

Sorrontis

Quote from: D0m0nik on May 07, 2016, 01:48:28 PM
Glad to hear it! I remember my own studies all too well, very stressful and a lot of hard work! Great to have you back map making though  :D

It'll be at a lower frequency, whenever I have time and ideas, but yeah, I'm back.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Sorrontis

I noticed that some of you found the easy way :) Congrats! (I knew you would Dom)

D0m0nik

Haha, thanks but I totaly missed it, saw the scores and then realised I had missed the obvious!

GoodMorning

It's interesting to see the gap in the score table between <3m and ~1/4h. Also interesting to see who currently leads the latter camp.

The idea of finite energy might be worth pursuing.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Sorrontis

Quote from: GoodMorning on May 10, 2016, 03:03:56 AM
The idea of finite energy might be worth pursuing.

I've done it a couple times.

Martin Gronsdal

I actually went all the way on this one at first.

then I glanced at the results.

BTW: what did you guys study - Mr. D and S?

D0m0nik

Sorrontis studied the dark arts, mastered in necromancy I believe. I did a degree in futility and a PHD in micromanagement!

Martin Gronsdal

what I expected. I studied painthea--nes and that influenced my maps a lot.

Sorrontis

Quote from: D0m0nik on November 23, 2021, 01:21:38 PM
Sorrontis studied the dark arts, mastered in necromancy I believe. I did a degree in futility and a PHD in micromanagement!

Well, he's not wrong.