Main Menu

Reinstalling?

Started by rugrast, April 06, 2010, 07:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rugrast

Is there a way to reinstall the game?

Long story short:  Windows Vista--viruses--Windows 7.  Computer doctor wiped everything, including AdobeAIR.

The game won't open even with AdobeAIR...unless I didn't do it right.  Someone help.

Kamron3

Normally if you email Virgil he will send you a new installation(if you bought it)

If not, reinstall the latest version of AdobeAIR and then reinstall the demo.

_k

Blaze

Awh man...  :(

Well next time back up CW and anything else that is important.

As far as helping goes, you should be able to re-download CW via email if you didn't have CW for very long.

If the link has expired then send an email to support@knucklecacker.com requesting a new download link.

The download should download AdobeAir if I'm right....

Karsten75

Quote from: rugrast on April 06, 2010, 07:46:30 PM
Is there a way to reinstall the game?

Long story short:  Windows Vista--viruses--Windows 7.  Computer doctor wiped everything, including AdobeAIR.

The game won't open even with AdobeAIR...unless I didn't do it right.  Someone help.

You should have the following:

- Downloaded copy of the game. You got the link when you purchased it. If you don't have the link anymore, you should be able to contact the online store (don't recall their name right now) and provide them with details of your purchase and they will give you another link.

- Installation key. Again, this comes from the online store. You may have it in your email or somewhere.

If neither of the above is available to you, you may have to spend another $10.

If you have other problems, then try and describe the exact problems. We'll try to help.

rugrast

Believe you me, I'm no idiot.  The e-mail told me to keep that code, so I did.

Thanks for your help.

crammit

Just tried sending email to the link blaze had .. i got mailer daemen 2 times.. trying to re DL creeper world.. any more suggestions?

Karsten75

Quote from: crammit on April 10, 2010, 10:35:16 PM
Just tried sending email to the link blaze had .. i got mailer daemen 2 times.. trying to re DL creeper world.. any more suggestions?

Blaze misspelled the email address. It is support@knucklecracker.com

You can also contact the online store where you bought it from.

Oh, and BTW, you misspelled daemon.

crammit

Thanks for the new link. and at least i didnt misspell any 1 letter words  ;)

Karsten75

Quote from: crammit on April 10, 2010, 10:55:53 PM
Thanks for the new link. and at least i didnt misspell any 1 letter words  ;)

LOL, you made me look for 1-letter misspellings in my post. :)

Blaze