DMD maps: how to know which ones you've played?

Started by Meander, November 25, 2013, 07:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meander

Hi everyone, maybe I did overlook it, but how can I see which DMD maps I have played?

In CW2 there was a timestamps at every map which told me how long it to me to conquer it.

I've played several DMD maps now, but I have to open one to know if I've played it before :-(
Can't I give the conquered maps a different color? (or something like that?)

Thanks guys :-)

Randomgold

There are two ways of knowing which maps you've played.  The first is under the Online Maps tab.  The rightmost column is called 'Played', and under it it shows your score for that map, or the word 'started' if you haven't finished it yet.  The second is the the My Played List tab, which is the third one.  This is just what it sounds like: a list of which maps you've played and when you played them.  It'll show you every map you've played,even the ones you made but didn't post for whatever reason. 

Grauniad

Download the new Beta 1.12. It lists your score on maps that you have played.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Meander

Thanks to both of you!

Will try the new beta, looking forward to it!

Meander

Quote from: Grauniad on November 25, 2013, 08:37:50 AM
Download the new Beta 1.12. It lists your score on maps that you have played.
Could you help me out where I can find the beta?

Thanks!

Michionlion

"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Meander

Quote from: Michionlion on November 25, 2013, 12:47:01 PM
http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=14505.0  -- In the CW3/Gameplay Discussion, there is this stickied thread.

How obvious :-( Sorry for not looking, mea culpa and Carpe diem ;-)

Thanks!