Custom Map #2536: Rift Vertigo

Started by AutoPost, October 07, 2013, 08:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2536: Rift Vertigo

Author: WiseSage

Desc:
Part 5 of the Microcosm Wars. Now you are Dax and your task is to help your loved one to leave the Microcosm! Previous parts are: [Bee Strategy] [No You Don't] [Viscous Games] [Eraser]

Neoshade

I got nothing. No idea how to beat this. And the best part is that the only people that have did it absurdly fast....

29thDelivery

Try stopping the block of creeper that cycles around the right hand side with shields, then go after the capsule. Took me a few tries.

darkniko

waste of time last 2 goes tremley fast can't reach maximum points for faster energy .. total waste of time . won't try it 50 times for just the first part ...

yum-forum

Quote from: darkniko on October 08, 2013, 08:22:48 AM
waste of time last 2 goes tremley fast can't reach maximum points for faster energy .. total waste of time . won't try it 50 times for just the first part ...
This map is very hard, but if You find right way - very intersting! Try again, please, and then enjoy! Good luck!
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

PMouser

Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

crg1960

I thought it was fun, although a bit frustrating the first few times.  Once I realized it was Acquisition rather than Obliteration it wasn't too tough.  (This would be extremely interesting/challenging as an Obliteration map.)

PMouser

Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.