My game wont start:

Started by PMouser, November 20, 2013, 12:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PMouser

Wow it worked on my 32 version laptop without problems but it is hard to play without a mouse, using touchpad only, it clicks and scrolls when i dont want it too, but at least i got the game, thanks
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

PMouser

so lets keep trying to get it to work on the desk top please

knucracker

Have you followed any of the previous instructions?  Run as an admin and run in compatibility mode.  Read the previous messages for instructions on how to do this.

PMouser

PMouser

It did not work to do what you said

knucracker

Well, I'm out of options for you.  Check your email for more info...
I will soon be releasing a new beta build built with a later version of Unity.  There is a minuscule chance this might work on your system so you are welcome to try that.

Other than that I might say that you can plug a mouse into your laptop so you can play there...

PMouser

Hi, can you let me know when a new version comes out, please? I find it really hard to play on that laptop. thanks

Kingo

Quote from: PMouser on December 13, 2013, 09:58:00 AM
Hi, can you let me know when a new version comes out, please? I find it really hard to play on that laptop. thanks

There are plenty of great wireless mice out there.

Grauniad

Quote from: PMouser on December 13, 2013, 09:58:00 AM

I think you should clearly understand this. The chances that any new version will work on your desktop is miraculously small. It is not a hope that you should base any future expectation on.

You are better off having a technician look at your machine and see if they can fix whatever is needed to get the game running. Giving remote support when the other party is not technical nature is very difficult and beyond the scope of what we can offer. It is my understanding that Virgil has also refunded your purchase fee and thus we have no further obligation in this regard.

I'm sorry, but some things are just too difficult.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

PMouser

MadMag

Get a technician to look at the computer, that is the best advice yes!

PMouser

Where is a good place for technition?

Grauniad

Ask around your friends, or at places you trust locally, such as your church, the YMCA or other places for someone they could refer you to. Don't use Geek Squad at Best Buy.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

PMouser

ye i am disappoint in Geek Squad and my membership is expired. why do you say dont use them. thanks. so where to look since i dont get out much? thanks

Michionlion

http://www.findmeatech.com/ may be a good place to start, otherwise, search online for something like 'computer technician near me'.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!