Custom Map #3006: Next Step 8

Started by AutoPost, February 22, 2020, 06:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3006: Next Step 8

Author: Binz

Desc:
I went to the psychologist. It didn't help. So here's a new brainteaser in the Next Step puzzle series.

drstuey

;D woop woop. done with only one cheat - shield tech

thanks, such a challenge but I conquered

Binz

And you got the first clear! Well done!

For those still stuggling, here is my upload run and walkthrough.

Spoiler

a

I did not know about the limit of 200 drones. And destroyed the gateway. Then for a long time I could not figure out how to dig out hidden crystals.

Binz

Your time is incredible, I'm stunned.
Can I ask how you did it? Did you grab any of the items at the bottom?

a

I didn't take anything. Key points used by me. I saved several units from the very beginning. Many processes here can be done in parallel. I did not spend so much time filling and emptying a large pool. I constantly use micromanagement processes. I very often catch the right frame in order to save time.

I do not hide my skills in this game. I can definitely show you everything. In my eyes you are just a maestro creating masterpieces. It saddens me very much that only a few people on the planet will appreciate it. You must find out how I get around some of your barriers. I sent you my save game.

Binz

Holy cow.  :o

And you are a maestro solving them! In terms of game strategy, you are lightyears ahead of me.
Your micro-management skills are incredible.

On the flipside though, now you've given me a glimpse into what's possible, so I can make the next puzzle map even more air-tight!  ;)

wbxshiori

I was able to beat this game after one mirror was gone.

The bottomright-most mirror was destroyed for some reason. I took the bottomleft- most one by temporarily sealing the path of enemy packet right before it opens the hell. The formation to take out the strongest gates requires 8 mirrors.