Max emitter strength.

Started by Ytaker, June 15, 2011, 09:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ytaker

What was the strongest emitter you've found?

The strongest I found was qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq large high with an emitter strength of 734.4.

I was trying to see if different letters were stronger than others.

gdfsgvgervfgggfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfg - large/high by Mietek

Max Emitter Strength: 821.5 Million

Strongest. Today's Mission is Randomly Selec by haloguy48 Avg Emitter: 169.5M, Strongest Emitter:798.8M

Third place.  play snow stree          by Kamron3 Max. Emitter Strength: 752 Million

A truly epic find.

Fourth. 2 Snafu         My Own Private Thermopylae   also for 724.8 M and   The City    for the same. The most relevent phrase.

CobraKill

I found one: Good Luck! (Large Size, High Complex) It has a 658.4 Million Intensity Emmiter

EDIT: Found another one: HELP! (Large Size, High Complex) Has a 623.7 Million Intensity Emmitor
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

SNAFU

So far the strongest coherent phrase I've found is The City with an emitter for 724.8 M.

A rather boring phrase though. Gonna look for others! :P

EDIT: Found a new one! My Own Private Thermopylae also for 724.8 M. A much more interesting phrase. And cookies to anyone who gets the reference ;)

Nemoricus

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn - large/high 742.2 emitter.

Kamron3

play snow stree

Average Emitter Strength: -182.8 Million
Max. Emitter Strength: 752 Million

thepenguin

Quote from: SNAFU on June 16, 2011, 12:57:34 AM
So far the strongest coherent phrase I've found is The City with an emitter for 724.8 M.

A rather boring phrase though. Gonna look for others! :P

EDIT: Found a new one! My Own Private Thermopylae also for 724.8 M. A much more interesting phrase. And cookies to anyone who gets the reference ;)

300 spartans, thermopylae pass, persian wars
We have become the creeper...

warutel

boo

Simple, huh?! ;)

It's a plain impossible map (large/high), kills you in around a minute, 599 M, 0G, a emitter in the center of the top row of the map and a gateway in the third which starts a endless spam of drones. In large/medium is almost impossible as well, I am trying to see if it is possible, it might be.

Edit: boo large/medium is indeed possible, although the beginning is totally thrilling!

haloguy48

Today's Mission is Randomly Selec Large/High

no gravity, building direction everywhere, fields, experimentals, 10 emitters, Avg Emitter: 169.5M, Strongest Emitter:798.8M 2 Gateways, 7 drones, 11 average drone strength, 0 phantoms.
~Pew Pew Pew!~ 
Building campaigns from the echos of forgotten experiences.
~Pew Pew Pew!~

Mietek

Hello,

Good topic.

The best that I found:

gdfsgvgervfgggfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfg - large/high

CobraKill

Quote from: Mietek on June 17, 2011, 06:00:19 PM
Hello,

Good topic.

The best that I found:

gdfsgvgervfgggfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfg - large/high

We have a winner! So far ;)

jasvinderm

Just for irony easy - large/high
Average : 212.3 Mil
Max : 710.5 Mil

Max emitter is hidden, it stupidly took me ages to find, I was just wondering where the creeper was coming from xD
Signed...Me :)

Zircon

one time make     Large/High

Max. Emitter: 802,5 mio.

MadMag

nest find tree 806.1 Million

eihfcnlsgfuhlskgu 805 Million

ken b

Hello folks

July 7th 2011 95889 and right at the bottom in a small nook so you ca't get at it easily

Ken

Fantastic game!!

CobraKill

Quote from: ken b on July 11, 2011, 09:50:15 AM
Hello folks

July 7th 2011 95889 and right at the bottom in a small nook so you ca't get at it easily

Ken

Fantastic game!!

And what does this have to do with max emmiter streghtn? BTW Welcome to the forums!